• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Well not one that we could afford.

Murty is doing ok  on limited resources and the players brought in have improved us, but I'm getting the impression of the glass ceiling being hit just like MW. Similar blind spots for players and a playing system. Unable or unwilling to change things.

Brenda saw right through us. Pulled us back from leading twice at home and then he puts two up front with ten men and we get shredded. That's as bad as it gets and not to mention Murty's blind spot on sub's.

I'm afraid Murty is looking like another one dimensional manager. 

I now await others to exploit the weaknesses that were laid bare again, just like under MW.

Its no like its a secret where we need to Improve that been said Tactic mean fuck all  When Cardoso got caught under the ball and wrong side from a "Punt" forward.Then wes came charging out thats Sunday league stuff.. Nothing a manager can do about that mate 

Bearing in mind the bheasts have had 7 years of European money coming in, upwards of a hundred million, and we lost pretty much our whole squad and had to start from scratch, we have to be realistic.

We are second in league, missed 2 sitters and the filth were there for the taking. What we lack in resource had to be made up in passion and brutality. They have a bigger squad, they have European experience and looked fitter - Rangers ran out of steam in the second half. 

Murty is doing the best with what he has. I think he's getting it right and we need to be getting behind him, not calling for his head.  We are playing like a team now and were just unlucky yesterday.

I applaud them for their efforts as they gave the shite a game.

Now get fucking into them on the 15th April

3 minutes ago, gandy666 said:

Bearing in mind the bheasts have had 7 years of European money coming in, upwards of a hundred million, and we lost pretty much our whole squad and had to start from scratch, we have to be realistic.

We've been in the top flight for nearly two seasons now, give it a rest eh? 

If I had a time machine, and went back even a year, and suggested that cunts would be openly wanting an under 20 youth team coach (who didn't want the fucking job as he knew himself that he wasn't qualified) to be our manager I would have been laughed off of here.

The players shat it, bottlers game was ours to be won up twice, lose 3 to fkn 10 men this mob have stole titles after we were illegally demoted played Fck all for 6 yrs and by the looks of it many years to come. Nvr mind their wage bill or alleged cash we have tossers  in a blue jersey who don't fkn know or care who they are playing for just a fkn wage to them.

Until we have winners in our team then no matter the manager we’ll ultimately always fail.

under previous years we’ve always had a nucleus that has been used to winning- even when celtic did well under O’Neill and strachan we still had guys that knew what it took to win and we could rebuild around them.

now we have no one. So we either have to have patience and build a good strong side capable of winning and gaining that experience or we have to spend more money on ready made players.   It was always a hard ask to beat them for these players at ibrox given how many points we’ve dropped at home. If anything that result should show the manager and players how much more they have to give to beat celtic.

we need to start winning those games before it becomes psychologically impossible and they end up going a few years without losing to us

hindsight is a great thing 

iv been trying to work out what went wrong .after the red card the whole team went flat .we all saw that band so would the manager .how was best to change that though and with who .

the obvious choice was to take goss off as he was really struggling. the only one for me would of been holt .but that was taking any creative from goss out the game .

Windass while having a quiet game was a morelos miss away from having a goal and an assist .

for the semi I would take goss out and stick Dorrans in if fit and that's the only change i would make .Morelos and Windass are very important to this team just now with work rate and movement and sticking Cummings in May just upset the balance .

Bates was a huge blow .who would have thought that when he was the one coming on for Alves last time 

30 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

McGinn's was worse, a lot lot worse imo.

Rogic is there best player against us. He bullies our midfielders every time we play against them. We should’ve made special arrangements for him. 

Murty has done better than his three predecessors, and hes still learning, he deserves more time and a chance to improve his squad in the summer and he deserves a proper go at the league imo. 

I dont blame him for yesterday, to be honest i cant really put my finger on what went wrong

i think we played brilliantly at the start, we were bullying them at points and looked like we werent going to take any shite from them

both their equalizers were gutting but i think the Dembele goal was a bit of a fluke and that caught us off guard and we couldn't recover

was a heartbreaking game and i was furious after the final whistle because i felt we capitulated, but now looking back i think there are some positives to take from yesterday, as bad as the result was i think it was evident that the gap between us and them is not as wide as it was, we had the game and we threw it away rather than then walking all over us, i think next time we play them will be our day

if you look at the 5-1 games and compare them to yesterday it was a much much closer game

10 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Rogic is there best player against us. He bullies our midfielders every time we play against them. We should’ve made special arrangements for him. 

Agree i was hoping he was injured always seems to have a good game against us.

2 hours ago, gsa said:

Murty is a weak little gimp, as somebody pointed out, would Rodgers swaggered out of the tunnel last and into Rangers technical area, to surprise Walter Smith with a hug from behind? I doubt it.

Pathetic little man. Too scared to do anything decisive. Never a Rangers manager. The lack of balls on the pitch reflects the lack of balls in the dug out. 

Bit off topic, but relevant to your post - what was Tav doing, letting Broonaldo lead the tramps out 2 yards ahead of us?

Just now, B1872 said:

Surely it’s the managers job to counteract that, no?

Agree, you wonder at times how they do not see and counteract the players that are causing us problems it's like they do not notice it even though they must watch every game over and over to see where we go wrong.

6 minutes ago, Smile said:

Agree, you wonder at times how they do not see and counteract the players that are causing us problems it's like they do not notice it even though they must watch every game over and over to see where we go wrong.

He should have studied the Hearts game were they hammered them 4-0. Surely would have learned something?

we've been patient for four years now,it has to run

out sometime,their is always the chance if smelic

were down to nine men we may have a chance

to beat them.:pipe:

2 hours ago, thehost said:

If I had a time machine, and went back even a year, and suggested that cunts would be openly wanting an under 20 youth team coach (who didn't want the fucking job as he knew himself that he wasn't qualified) to be our manager I would have been laughed off of here.

probably.  If you would have told me 2 years ago that our under 20 youth coach team would install a better work ethic, play style, win bigger games, and have a better record against the tarriers than two hand picked managers, I'd have laughed at you.

I think it's a reaosnable argument that if we had brought in Murty instead of Pedro, we might be in a better position than we are now,  it's all ifs buts and maybes.

36 minutes ago, gogzy said:

probably.  If you would have told me 2 years ago that our under 20 youth coach team would install a better work ethic, play style, win bigger games, and have a better record against the tarriers than two hand picked managers, I'd have laughed at you.

I think it's a reaosnable argument that if we had brought in Murty instead of Pedro, we might be in a better position than we are now,  it's all ifs buts and maybes.

We are miles behind. We will finish the season miles behind. If we do not recruit a quality manager, and enlist 4 quality players (in the summer) we will again finish miles behind.