new manager anyone

bomber

Not a thing wrong with the job Murty is doing. Sorting things out and implementing his own ideas was always gonna be a tall order. To win the league on top of that was asking a bit much. We're a much better team for his involvement and getting another manager would just be stepping into the unknown...... AGAIN!

Dunno about everyone else, but I'm sick of crossing my fingers and hoping for the best.

Cheers

Bluey

1 hour ago, bluey9 said:

Not a thing wrong with the job Murty is doing. Sorting things out and implementing his own ideas was always gonna be a tall order. To win the league on top of that was asking a bit much. We're a much better team for his involvement and getting another manager would just be stepping into the unknown...... AGAIN!

Dunno about everyone else, but I'm sick of crossing my fingers and hoping for the best.

Cheers

Bluey

Including McCoist and including temp positions We’ve burned through 6 managers since 2011. 

Considering before that there were only 12 in a 130 odd years. Just shows you how stability and world record success go hand in hand. 

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Including McCoist and including temp positions We’ve burned through 6 managers since 2011. 

Considering before that there were only 12 in a 130 odd years. Just shows you how stability and world record success go hand in hand. 

Or shows how far you can go if you appoint the right manager. 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Or shows how far you can go if you appoint the right manager. 

You don’t know they are the right man until things are won. Souness never managed before us he turned out to be the right man. Walter Smith grew into the job over time but initially was no great shakes. 

It’s all ifs buts and maybees where managers are concerned

As long as there is continuous improvement. 

4 hours ago, Blueshoff said:

Big Sam is the man for the job.

If affordable.

3 wins out the last 10, and a draw to West Brom at home for Everton.

He's on 6 million a year, and fucked his dream job for a wee bit extra money, but even if we could afford him he is a relegation manager and not the sort of winner we need.

Can we stop mentioning the circle of managers who have jobs for life in the EPL? Leave them to the Stokes, West Broms etc. whos idea of success is not getting relegated.

11 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

The board should of done their job and got a manager instead of the circus act followed by the appointment of a youth coach. Get that prick king to fuck should be the priority, new manager then can follow.

Who?

4 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Kilmarnock got Clarke, are you telling me they've got more of a pull than us to attract a decent manager? King made a bold statement that he would be in charge of appointing a manger and that was the best he could get. 

Clarke wasn't a decent manager though.

He had two managerial jobs beforehand which were short lived because he was shite.

I'm saying who is there, that is our standard, that is out of a job just now?

6 minutes ago, GT66 said:

Clarke wasn't a decent manager though.

He had two managerial jobs beforehand which were short lived because he was shite.

I'm saying who is there, that is our standard, that is out of a job just now?

Were playing in a league where kirk broadfoot looks like he's up there with maldini. Alex Mcleish would of done. 

Needs someone with an inside knowledge of Rangers, someone who has worked with our great previous managers. Someone who was technically gifted as a player, and wore our shirt with pride.   

Also need someone who has had European experience as a player and manager, someone who is a winner and a good communicator, able to deal easily and confidently with the media too, and with decent contacts with other clubs and managers players in Scotland. 

Someone used to winning and achieving awards at domestic and International level. A bubbly, bright, witty, even funny character who attempts to get on with everyone.

Step forward Mr Ally McCois..............err let's just start again and get in some hating unsociable self interested bastard to sort the team out and who is not closely associated with the club any more and has no obscure academic football qualifications or strange  foreign football managerial experience.................I guess that leaves us with the one and only....................

Terry Butcher....err let's start again.

Some ruthless but proffesional bastard who has never played Rangers and  does not presently give one fuck about Rangers.        Neil Warnock ?