Jason Cummings

jbm26896

18 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Aye play Windass

Looked like his head was on the beach, one good pass apart, yesterday.

Best chance is that he’s so anonymous they forget about him, then he pops up with something out of the blue.

8 minutes ago, Siwel said:

A young striker who can finish and has a desire to play for us who would also only cost 600k but people want us to turn our noses up at him for an unknown reason.

Coz it’s no Morelos. Ur bang on tho mate it’s a no brainier he should be there next year due to his age, price but most of all his ability. The thing that’s gettin on ma tits are ppl saying that he’s no good enough but he’s no played in a formation that suits him he’s hardly played at all anyway but when he has he’s either scored or been in positions to score but is probably a bit rusty. I’m no saying for 1 minute we have a new McCoist but ffs give the boy a chance 

Crazy that we are not giving him a consistent run of games, young lad who is hungry to play and score goals. Hopefully the board get their finger out their arse and get a deal done. 

6 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

I thought u said Cummings won’t be here he’ll be back at forest and I’m asking why are u so sure 

Because his contract finishes at the end of the season and because like you said, if Murty is still in charge cummings will not want to be a sub next season (if his contract is made perm)

If Murty is not in charge, the new manager will no doubt want his own players not an ex- loanee from another club that's mostly been a sub... 

9 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

Coz it’s no Morelos. Ur bang on tho mate it’s a no brainier he should be there next year due to his age, price but most of all his ability. The thing that’s gettin on ma tits are ppl saying that he’s no good enough but he’s no played in a formation that suits him he’s hardly played at all anyway but when he has he’s either scored or been in positions to score but is probably a bit rusty. I’m no saying for 1 minute we have a new McCoist but ffs give the boy a chance 

Reminds me a bit of Griffiths when he was younger I think he can develop into a similar player too

does anyone else find it weird that Morelos "can fuck off" cos his face is tripping him - despite him being our top scorer this season? and despite him doing so under a poor manager who can offer little to nurture his talent?

I would rather have a torn face huffy wee striker that can return 20+ goals a season than one that's all happy clappy and can't. 

Place is insane at times. 

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

does anyone else find it weird that Morelos "can fuck off" cos his face is tripping him - despite him being our top scorer this season? and despite him doing so under a poor manager who can offer little to nurture his talent?

I would rather have a torn face huffy wee striker that can return 20+ goals a season than one that's all happy clappy and can't. 

Cummings can tho.

morelos is clearly a better player but he can fuck off because he doesn’t want to be here and has chucked his toys out of the pram because he got dropped for another shocking miss against the taigs.

53 minutes ago, thewasp said:

Up on his own and pack the midfield to protect our honking centre halves?  Might have to i suppose.   
4 at the back with 2 marauding wing backs to leave spaces coupled with one up top on his own screams another doing to me. 

I would go 3 at the back but we don’t have 3 good enough CB’s for that 

45 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Looked like his head was on the beach, one good pass apart, yesterday.

Best chance is that he’s so anonymous they forget about him, then he pops up with something out of the blue.

Whole team downed tools after the 3-2 game. Hearts made us look good by how shit they were, shows how stupid the split is when Motherwell a far better team than hearts find themselves in the bottom 6. 

24 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Whole team downed tools after the 3-2 game. Hearts made us look good by how shit they were, shows how stupid the split is when Motherwell a far better team than hearts find themselves in the bottom 6. 

You’re not wrong there, mate.

They’re a hard watch - couldn’t believe their negativity, especially when we were at a low ebb after last week.

13 minutes ago, HG5 said:

You’re not wrong there, mate.

They’re a hard watch - couldn’t believe their negativity, especially when we were at a low ebb after last week.

When they came at us they looked like scoring, probadly their best chance of getting some points and they sit in. 

Just now, TMB said:

Boyd is a penalty box striker and he's the top scorer in the league.  Cummings can be prolific for us we just need to play to his strengths.  

Agreed 3-5-2 and you get the best out of him, still don’t think his best is good enough to win us a league title though. 

Hopefully a new manager can see this if he keeps him. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

When they came at us they looked like scoring, probadly their best chance of getting some points and they sit in. 

Couldn’t believe how often they got in a good position then, 3 passes & it was back with the keeper!

And how often did they pass from the back, either straight to one of ours, or one of theirs with 2 men ready to rob him?

I’d say strange tactics, but this is a manager who played 4-6 one day, so we shouldn’t be surprised!

1 hour ago, islandblue said:

There is no doubt we should make the move permanent and I think he will. Apparently touch dnd go whether he’ll be fit for Sunday

Looked like cramp to me. He was holding the back of both his legs below the knee after his chance before signaling to come off. Didn't go down needing treatment, jogged about while waiting on the sub and then sat about smiling on the bench afterwards. No the actions of someone who is touch and go.

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Flawed logic in the comparison.

Cummings has only been here since January and hardly given a start. If you compare goals to playing time, the huffy donkey with mental health issues is bottom of the class.

Anyway, the donkey who doesn't want to be here will be gone and the thoroughbred who does will be staying.