Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Gerrard could sell Ibrox out 3/4 times over hes a box office name and will get Rangers name on the back pages for the right reasons.

Away fans will back him to the hilt up and down the country Ex England skip being manager of our club after were we have been the last few years 

Like it or not up and down this country people will turn out at grounds just to see him

What planet are you from? Seriously?

1 hour ago, Rosebery1872 said:

what happened the last time a Liverpool mid general with fuck all exp. took over the club google it if your still in nappies

I have doubts but this post has changed my mind it does take me back to when the moustached assassin arrived in the 80s the rest is history. 

Let's have it

2 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

It only worked with Souness because he had an excellent experienced coach

If they do take Gerrard as manager they better be looking to hire someone akin to Walter to back him up. 

Souness as his no.2 gary mac first team coach that get everyone for it:lol:

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

wit do yo disagree with

Literally all of it. 

Do you expect people to go on pilgrimages from every corner of the world to watch a man stand on the touch line for 90 minutes? You probably do actually now I think about it. 

It’s Steven Gerrard not the second coming of Christ, in fact we could appoint him as our manager and not sell out Ibrox “3 or 4 times over”. 

1 minute ago, RDFM said:

Literally all of it. 

Do you expect people to go on pilgrimages from every corner of the world to watch a man stand on the touch line for 90 minutes? You probably do actually now I think about it. 

It’s Steven Gerrard not the second coming of Christ, in fact we could appoint him as our manager and not sell out Ibrox “3 or 4 times over”. 

away games will see larger crowds to see the man. Announce him tomorrow we could sell Ibrox out 3/4 times over mate the rush for ST will be massive 

To the tune of magic hat

”his name is Stevie Gerrard, 

his burd is fucking mint,

We’re gony win the title,

even though we’re skint,

he’ll bring in luis Suarez, 

fernando Torres too, 

and if he hears from Rodgers, 

he’ll tell him big jock knew!”

Gerrard I think will have more pulling power getting players to come here. His playing style was full of commitment if he can rub some of that off on ours players then it can't be bad. I think it's a risk but he has a no nonsense approach which we need at the moment.

The fact he hates Brenda is a plus.

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

away games will see larger crowds to see the man. Announce him tomorrow we could sell Ibrox out 3/4 times over mate the rush for ST will be massive 

Fucking hell. 

8 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

You're fucking at it

Archived