Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

As I said earlier the same wankers on here will want Murty to stay if we win on Sunday. Total thick fucks btw

There’s also a large group of us who don’t want either because both have no experience of being managers.

It's hard to decide if this is an inspired move or the last nail in the coffin for this board.  It's easy to keep saying we need an experienced manager but there's not a lot around with the kind of successful record required to make us challengers again.  Out of all the names suggested of experienced British managers, they all have one thing in common.... they've never won anything as a manager.  Clarke, Neil, McInnes, etc have never won anything significant.  So a new manager with the kind of playing background that Gerrard has makes it a risk he might be a disaster or he could turn into a world class manager having learnt from top managers his whole career.... who knows!  Wish we'd just gone with a successful foreign manager like MPH, Jol or even FDB...

18 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I have no reason not to believe you mate, so if your info is right, has the deal been done or are they still talking about it possibly happening? 

I have never like Gerrard as a person and if this is true I will have to try and come to terms with it I suppose. 

Come on @Frank de Bear you have said he is our new manager, can you answer my post please. Ta.

On 24/04/2018 at 10:31, K.A.I said:

Unsure if he will make it as a manager and I don’t want anyone unestablished at us but as I’ve said on a few threads now the biggest thing we need is a manager with a bite and someone the players will respect and run through walls for - I think Gerrard would bring that for sure. 

Plus he would be able to attract a caliber of player. 

He’d still be a massive risk imo 

Every/any new manager is a risk but I feel Steve G would bring a lot to the party.

He's won the CL and has worked with some of the best in the business, that's why i feel he is worth the gamble.

At very least he will raise the profile of the club and attract a higher calibre of player to Rangers than the likes of Murty.

This is a shambles, we need a manager who is experienced and come in and sort us out. Just like the Pedro carryon who actually picked him out and thought aye he’s a good idea, same with Gerrard. This board have no shame and find reason after reason to shame us.

13 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Come on @Frank de Bear you have said he is our new manager, can you answer my post please. Ta.

So your info was shite after all. :wanker:

That is the first time since I joined that I have reacted like that to a fellow poster, but this is far too serious for 'Rangers Fans' to be taking the piss IMO. 

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

So your info was shite after all. :wanker:

That is the first time since I joined that I have reacted like that to a fellow poster, but this is far too serious for 'Rangers Fans' to be taking the piss IMO. 

He got his info off someone’s post on FF

Archived