Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Gerrard could sell Ibrox out 3/4 times over hes a box office name and will get Rangers name on the back pages for the right reasons.

Away fans will back him to the hilt up and down the country Ex England skip being manager of our club after were we have been the last few years 

Like it or not up and down this country people will turn out at grounds just to see him

Embarrassing 

Call me old fashioned, but I prefer to have someone who has a track record of being a success after being burned so many times giving rookies the opportunity.

Have a word with yourself 

6 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Your laughing but its true. His appointment would be good for the game up here. Away tae killie n that I think he himself will put a extra 10-15% on the gate. For people wnting to see him.

They've no got TV's or internet in ayrshire 

?

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Oh how they turn out to watch the teams of the likes of Brenda, TLB,  Clarke, etc show the benefit of experience over big name novice as they fuck us over time after time.

This has got to be a frenzy of shite.

Even our board aren't this stupid.

Sorry but that doesn't win you games it helps 

Players willing to work for each other and as hard as your opponents. Then your better quality will come through.

9 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Your laughing but its true. His appointment would be good for the game up here. Away tae killie n that I think he himself will put a extra 10-15% on the gate. For people wnting to see him.

Fuck should we care how many fans want to see him?

looking at 10 in a row anyway so fuck it give him a go no cunt wants the job from what ive been reading down south so why not? oh and Phil Brown formally of premiership Hull City who was once 12-1 for the job before pedro has took over my local side league 2 Swindon Town rather than wait for a phone call. Says it all. Desperate times calls for desperate measures alas.

18 minutes ago, OhW said:

I read what he said, and I think he means it's better to have people who have been involved at the highest level of the game than someone like Warburton/Pedro.

It's better to have the best manager you can as your manager, regardless of what they were like in a totally different profession. 

12 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

1 minute ago, Rosebery1872 said:

looking at 10 in a row anyway so fuck it give him a go no cunt wants the job from what ive been reading down south so why not? oh and Phil Brown formally of premiership Hull City who was once 12-1 for the job before pedro has took over my local side league 2 Swindon Town rather than wait for a phone call. Says it all. Desperate times calls for desperate measures alas.

:bangbang:

No manager is ever guaranteed to be a success. At the end of the day managers with a great track record cost £££ and we do not have that. Gerrard if appointed will be doing everything possible to make a success of his first managerial job. It is a big risk though but so is any appointment in the context. If it is a success and we stop the beggars winning 10 then it will bring great exposure to the club for years to come. 

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

Jock Wallace a failure? 

I think he is counting his 2nd spell, both Greig and Wallace regularly got us to finals and did win us silverware in a far more competitive set up in the late 70s to mid 80s

Souness mk2 comments are tragic.

Cunts are just kidding themselves on as usual and making up wee fantasies in their head because they don't want to see the truth of it which is that it would be a ridiculous appointment.

Managerless since October and people would be happy with him :no:

He' inexperienced but think he would command respect in the dressing room and wouldine know how to improve inspire the players,must have good qualitys that way captaining Liverpool to a champions league win after being 3-0 down at half time,not sure about his lack of experience but everything else seems good captained England Liverpool had fantastic career which I know dosent count for much but he could be a gem,look at popcorn teeth went straight in at deep end after retiring 

13 minutes ago, Rosebery1872 said:

Fuck sake mate are you in competition with Kirk for worst post of the thread ? 

?

Archived