Have you bought a brick at Ibrox?

My favourite is the Ethel Cardew one, Copland Rd ,   it simply says  Ethel Cardew FF Legend, Fact!   from way back in the days when I was on FF and he was indeed a  crazy fucker who could turn a  phrase, but anyway,  some moving tributes  there, got a story?  

Just now, K.A.I said:

None of your fucking business how many 50 pounds I’ve racked up saying it 

Can I ask the right honourable Dumbarton man to be silent in the face of people expressing their love of having a brick?  if not, I'll get the fucking Pride of the Rock to wake you at 7 am you cunt

Have one in the JG panel for myself from a while back, and one for Mrs Bru and myself in the FR one.

Not really a story, but I met @Perth_Campsie_Ger and his son for the first time after the FR one went up and we took pics standing below the panel. That ones were bought through our Erskine Fund chief @govanblue and I am sure a few bought them through him at the time.

1 minute ago, Loyaleastend said:

Can I ask the right honourable Dumbarton man to be silent in the face of people expressing their love of having a brick?  if not, I'll get the fucking Pride of the Rock to wake you at 7 am you cunt

I’m not a Dumbarton man I think I’ve said before I’m a refugee from Philippines staying in Fort William I pick shells and muscles on the beach for a livin 

Just now, Loyaleastend said:

The yahoo has been putting the "dumb" in Dumbarton for years, sadly.

Nothing to do with me my fellow muscle pickers are into cockerel fighting that’s the only sport they into and that’s the only people I engage with 

Just now, K.A.I said:

Nothing to do with me my fellow muscle pickers are into cockerel fighting that’s the only sport they into and that’s the only people I engage with 

I'm glad you're not just another Protestant detached from local politics mate, fair play

9 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Have one in the JG panel for myself from a while back, and one for Mrs Bru and myself in the FR one.

Not really a story, but I met @Perth_Campsie_Ger and his son for the first time after the FR one went up and we took pics standing below the panel. That ones were bought through our Erskine Fund chief @govanblue and I am sure a few bought them through him at the time.

I wish I had got it through govanblue. I got my husband's on the DP wall for his Christmas. Our anniversary is in April and he got me mine then, hence separate walls. Like @K.A.I I would rather have had the money but hey ho I've got one now and that's it!

21 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Me and my husband have both got one on separate walls! Hope that's not an omen!!  Anyway I got mine on the Jock Wallace wall and while I was looking for it I saw one with my grandsons name. Exact spelling. Just the name, no date of birth or slogans. The next game we went to I told him we had bought him a brick and showed him it. We even took pictures of him pointing at it. I'll tell him.one day it isn't his......... :lol:

Good one Jinty. :lol:

Just now, jintybear said:

I wish I had got it through govanblue. I got my husband's on the DP wall for his Christmas. Our anniversary is in April and he got me mine then, hence separate walls. Like @K.A.I I would rather have had the money but hey ho I've got one now and that's it!

I agree it would have been better together J, but you are both there and I think it is a good thing to do. :tu:

11 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I have the pic you took in the wee man's frame that has his first top, scarf, program etc in it:tu:

Just now, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

I have the pic you took in the wee man's frame that has his first top, scarf, program etc in it:tu:

I remember you saying that, I also think I had met you both before that day but my memory is shite now. :happy: