Have you bought a brick at Ibrox?

Got one for myself on the Alan Morton wall. Got one for a brother but forget which wall it is on? 

Other half has one on a panel at the Broomloan Road stand. 

Need to get the certificates out and find out the panels they are on.

I have always wanted a brick. What is the easiest way to go about it? I am brutal with websites and all that shit. Not sent one single email in my life. Would much rather pick up the phone and talk to an actual person about what i want and payment etc. Is there a phone number to speak to someone?

Got one on the Johnny Hubbard panel for my Da after he passed away. Always go and have a couple of seconds there pre match and on ‘special occasions’. He brought me up a Bluenose and game me a love for the club, feels appropriate to have a momento of him at the stadium.

10 hours ago, Dickie1963 said:

I have one but not a clue where it is

G51 2XD

Just pop that in to your satnav.  :tu:

11 hours ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

I have always wanted a brick. What is the easiest way to go about it? I am brutal with websites and all that shit. Not sent one single email in my life. Would much rather pick up the phone and talk to an actual person about what i want and payment etc. Is there a phone number to speak to someone?

You sound like someone who needs a support network...

I believe those fellas know a thing or two about bricks.  :sherlock:

On 07/06/2018 at 22:22, jintybear said:

Me and my husband have both got one on separate walls! Hope that's not an omen!!  Anyway I got mine on the Jock Wallace wall and while I was looking for it I saw one with my grandsons name. Exact spelling. Just the name, no date of birth or slogans. The next game we went to I told him we had bought him a brick and showed him it. We even took pictures of him pointing at it. I'll tell him.one day it isn't his......... :lol:

Are you Jimmy Carrs mo?