Europa league 1st qualifier draw

lewisrfc93

Just now, Goosetav said:

33k I think

I honestly think the allocation will be whatever we want it to be in the sense that everyone who's applied/registered an interest will get.

If 900 Travel Club members have applied for a ticket and Rangers want 200 for players and staff then our allocation will be 1100. 

If we want more, we'll get them. 

The Travel Club might be missing a trick here - they should open back up the Travel Club membership window and advertise this as good chance of getting a ticket and rake in more £20's.

I'll just be glad of the point more than anything to give me a chance of one for the next round.

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, K.A.I said:

I honestly think the allocation will be whatever we want it to be in the sense that everyone who's applied/registered an interest will get.

If 900 Travel Club members have applied for a ticket and Rangers want 200 for players and staff then our allocation will be 1100. 

The Travel Club might be missing a trick here - they should open back up the Travel Club membership window and advertise this as good chance of getting a ticket and rake in more £20's.

I'll just be glad of the point more than anything to give me a chance of one for the next round.

Unless we get a cheap tie in round 3/4 think this will be my only trip this season. Will put me on 2 points so if a miracle happens and we reach the groups will be able to do one of them

18 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Source for this?? I see they have the scum game against Ashakert but no confirmation of our matches. BT missing a trick here, particularly with their link to Gerrard and all the exclusives that would bring for them.

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/celtic/celtic-and-Rangers-euro-ties-to-be-screened-live-1-4764167

14 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Aye plus their average home crowd is around 1000. Stadium is going to be empty :lol:

23 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Tickets for the game at Ibrox are now available in the govan corner (normally the away end). Would be a strange experience sitting there.

Does this mean Shkupi not bringing any fans? If so where would they be?

39 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Tickets for the game at Ibrox are now available in the govan corner (normally the away end). Would be a strange experience sitting there.

I sat in the corner below the zenit fans when we played them in a friendly in 2006 i think it was. Bit of a strange setup looking back on it

16 minutes ago, PSL said:

I sat in the corner below the zenit fans when we played them in a friendly in 2006 i think it was. Bit of a strange setup looking back on it

Dunfermline fans and bears were in the corner when we won the league against them. 

46 minutes ago, BEE said:

Where you see that?

It’s probably accurate tbh it’s peak time summer a lot of Bears on holiday with their families, short notice for others in work during peak time and also the lack of a Thomas Cook, Flight Options and sport options day trips has hampered numbers 

5 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

One of my mates is saying we would be home first :lol: fuck knows

Uefa website has them at home first

LASK Linz (AUT) v Lillestrøm (NOR)
Budapest Honvéd (H**) / Rabotnicki (MKD) v Progrès Niederkorn (LUX) / Gabala (AZE)
Petrocub (MDA) / Osijek (CRO) v Rangers (SCO) / Shkupi (MKD)
B36 Tórshavn (FRO) / St Joseph's (GIB) / OFK Titograd (MNE) v Beşiktaş (TUR) 
Dunajská Streda (SVK) / Dinamo Tbilisi (GEO) v Derry City (IRL) / Dinamo Minsk (BLR

1 minute ago, Goosetav said:

Uefa website has them at home first

LASK Linz (AUT) v Lillestrøm (NOR)
Budapest Honvéd (H**) / Rabotnicki (MKD) v Progrès Niederkorn (LUX) / Gabala (AZE)
Petrocub (MDA) / Osijek (CRO) v Rangers (SCO) / Shkupi (MKD)
B36 Tórshavn (FRO) / St Joseph's (GIB) / OFK Titograd (MNE) v Beşiktaş (TUR) 
Dunajská Streda (SVK) / Dinamo Tbilisi (GEO) v Derry City (IRL) / Dinamo Minsk (BLR

Think your right mate, Wiki has it that way aswell. 

Archived