***The Official Rangers v NK Osijek thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, delparlane said:

With you on this. Solid D but some terrible passing and woeful finishing - I lost count of the breakaways we managed to fuck up.  Still on a learning curve but by God we need to sharpen up and do it fast.

Fucking right mate. If anyone thinks that shite is any good, then they must have only been watching Rangers since 2012

Winners know from hard-won experience and talent what it takes to win.  SG is a winner.  A proven winner.   Instilling a winning mentality into the side is vital and he seems to me to be doing just that.   Here's hoping he can add some more quality to the side and that it'll make big strides in improving even more.    

A great night for Rangers and for the Support.  Well done SG and well done Rangers.   It's great to be looking forward to another European game.  Its starting to put us back on the European football map and long may it continue.   

Such a big change from the shambles last season. 

8 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

Not to jump on the Windass bashing bandwagon but had Candeias been on, their goal doesn't happen.

Good result and decent match although I wasnt impressed with any of Gerrards subs.

Defence looks really strong with Katic, Goldson and McGregor.  Full backs were a bit shaky at times but hopefully will improve.  Going forward we look good in the build up but poor decision making at the end needs to be sorted out before the league gets underway.

2 minutes ago, bornabear said:

I enjoyed that tonight, definitely going in the right direction.

Squeaky bum in the last 2 minutes though, a position we put ourselves in by making too many bad final passes.

I had visions of Progres all over again. But this is genuinely a different team with a different mentality. Final 3rd worries me a little still.

Archived