Officialdom Conspiracy?

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Has done in his time here. Never known a player being penalised and eben booked for being fouled as much as him.

the petulant attitude and shirt fuse  has been exaggerated beyond belief 

opponents are busting a gut to.get him to react and refs are over reacting too 

very similar to what el hadj doiuf

compare what Lego does and gets away with 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you are not doing yourself any favours performance wise mick officials will always lump on the agony if they get the chance, nobody challenges them especially now it seems, at one time you would've had 3 or 4 Rangers players screaming at them for their actions now it's just taken as read, accepted. As I've said a hundred times we've nobody with any aggressive guile either on or off the park to combat them, until we do they will keep lumping it on.

1 hour ago, Mcloy_72 said:

He gave us 8 minutes injury time,with no major injuries last night.

Except Goldson.

Seemed about right given that, the subs and the chronic time wasting.

11 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Yeah, wasn't convinced it was deliberate. Would like to see it again.

2nd handball looked like it was stopping the ball from going in for a goal... that itself should be a penalty whether deliberate or not (although I dont know if I am making up that rule...) and I haven't seen the replay.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Beggars are still getting vital game changing penalties on a regular basis 

And Rangers are getting refused vital  game changing penalties on a regular basis 

That is how I see it 

Spot on... the weekend semi seemed like the taigs were struggling to break down Hearts and lo and behold they got one of the softest penalties all season. 

More contact was made on Sadiq with the slight shove in the back than on Christie in the taig game. 

The commentator of the Taig game said "Christie is lighter built... so will always go to ground easier".

By that reasoning, we should have had free kicks and penalties every time someone breathed on Holt all those seasons.

6 hours ago, Heshootshescores said:

Two soft ones against Hamilton my arse. FFS, you will struggle to see a more blatant handball all season, and even Martin Canning agreed with the trip decision. 

Totally agree mate.

Regarding our 2 "soft" penalties against Hamilton, you only have to look at the players reaction at the final whistle. Crouched down on the pitch, his jersey pulled up over his head. He knew he'd fucked up. Both pens. 

12 hours ago, Hutton2008 said:

Admin should shut this thread down. Officials are bad in Scotland. Got a lot wrong in the hibs hearts game aswell. Or Patrick thistle a fortnite ago. They are shite. Shite standard and that is a problem. 

Conspiracy talk is utter delusional nonsense. We didn’t win because we didn’t create enough clear cut chances. Lacked quality in the final third. Plain and fuckin simple.

We are not that good a team that we can ignore blatent bad decisions in games m8. I don't accept conspiracy theories but from the broomloan i saw a blatent hand ball from Burke and the referee was not close enough to play to see it and his linesman obviously was in a poor position too , the Morelos yellow was a clear foul against him and the complaints from Rangers players proved that .

3 hours ago, Mcloy_72 said:

The ref was continually pointing to his watch when killie players started their time wasting tactics in the 46th minute. Could that have been a reason for the time added?

1 hour ago, Ryju84 said:

2nd handball looked like it was stopping the ball from going in for a goal... that itself should be a penalty whether deliberate or not (although I dont know if I am making up that rule...) and I haven't seen the replay.

Spot on... the weekend semi seemed like the taigs were struggling to break down Hearts and lo and behold they got one of the softest penalties all season. 

More contact was made on Sadiq with the slight shove in the back than on Christie in the taig game. 

The commentator of the Taig game said "Christie is lighter built... so will always go to ground easier".

By that reasoning, we should have had free kicks and penalties every time someone breathed on Holt all those seasons.

Para prods mate 

Too many of us see what's going on

btw that wee lightweight diving bastard is going to win them many pens this season 

Think he has been watching old Petrov videos 

And I'm more than certain .We will be on the end of it 

8 hours ago, Mcloy_72 said:

Not counting Goldson or the two Kilmarnock players that seemed to go down with cramp.  Considering Kilmarnock blatantly time wasted at every opportunity throughout the game (which he took no action on until the final minutes), five minutes on top of the normal three minute subs allowance would not seem inappropriate to me.  

13 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

Not counting Goldson or the two Kilmarnock players that seemed to go down with cramp.  Considering Kilmarnock blatantly time wasted at every opportunity throughout the game (which he took no action on until the final minutes), five minutes on top of the normal three minute subs allowance would not seem inappropriate to me.  

It's not an unfair amount of time at all. And given we were closer to losing than winning in the injury time I'm not sure how it shows it's in our favour as the poster seems to imply.

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

It's not an unfair amount of time at all. And given we were closer to losing than winning in the I just time I'm not sure how it shows it's in our favour as the poster seems to imply.

And... add in the fact Killie seemed to get two corners im injury time (if I remember and that looked like they should have been goal kicks to us).

Those extra legitimate minutes were not for our benefit or in our favour.

I might be pushing the boundaries of comspiracy now but given some of the other decisions by the ref I wouldn't be surprised.

8 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

And... add in the fact Killie seemed to get two corners im injury time (if I remember and that looked like they should have been goal kicks to us).

Those extra legitimate minutes were not for our benefit or in our favour.

I might be pushing the boundaries of comspiracy now but given some of the other decisions by the ref I wouldn't be surprised.

The thread intention is to assess decisions for and against over the league season. Something many felt went hugely against us last season. Surely that's in all our interests, regardless of the true reason why which would be for a later discussion. I'm at a loss as to why anyone wouldn't want to know how decisions stack up.

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

The thread intention is to assess decisions for and against over the league season. Something many felt went hugely against us last season. Surely that's in all our interests, regardless of the true reason why which would be for a later discussion. I'm at a loss as to why anyone wouldn't want to know how decisions stack up.

This thread should have been around for a few seasons.

Yes refs throughout the world make mistakes, but some of the decisions against us have been more than baffling.

6 hours ago, Ryju84 said:

This thread should have been around for a few seasons.

Yes refs throughout the world make mistakes, but some of the decisions against us have been more than baffling.

Yet some want it closed. Almost as if the thought of us saying we're being cheated is worse than us being cheated. Strange.

Archived