Officialdom Conspiracy?

56 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Is it not any part of the body. 

No any part of the body you can score with. These 'experts' summarising on the telly half the time only look at the line of the feet. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Fucking cunt Stewart claiming considine jut brushed Katic’s hair. 😂😂

There hatred really lowers their IQ by a good few points. 

It's actually embarrassing with those 2 cunts now....they are calling Katic out for going down easy and holding his face....I don't remember such condemnation with Brown when he went down holding his face twice when the contact was on his chest and throat....again we should be highlighting this clear bias they are showing when reporting on us

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

He also done same thing to Kent and never got a booking 

Agreed 

They were all at it , using elbows, checking runs, falling over to kill time, an absolute shambles of a team with a prick for a manager. 

Yeah, forgot about the offside. I thought it was onside bearing in mind the 'any part of the body that can play the ball' rule. Only Defoe's arm was offside. Rest of him was played on by the Sheep's foot. So onside.

Tough, tough call for a linesman, though.

The second one is probably not a penalty for me but Mcinnes saying there was no contact is wrong. On a side note, I see the DR gave a tally on penalties given this year. Is this their sly way of saying there are no conspiracies?

19 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Yeah, forgot about the offside. I thought it was onside bearing in mind the 'any part of the body that can play the ball' rule. Only Defoe's arm was offside. Rest of him was played on by the Sheep's foot. So onside.

Tough, tough call for a linesman, though.

Racist

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

How can you lower their IQ when its already on minus?

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

The second one is probably not a penalty for me but Mcinnes saying there was no contact is wrong. On a side note, I see the DR gave a tally on penalties given this year. Is this their sly way of saying there are no conspiracies?

It's fucking tiresome. Of course, if it was the bheasts with the highest penalty count, it would be because they were the most exciting, attacking side in the country... 

3 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

:mutley: ...... Tee Hee ...... monkeys have a higher intelligence quotient mate .... :p:.

I am languishing in their pain and quench my thirst on their tears .... fuck them all ..... I love it.

:UK:

3 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:mutley: ...... Tee Hee ...... monkeys have a higher intelligence quotient mate .... :p:.

I am languishing in their pain and quench my thirst on their tears .... fuck them all ..... I love it.

:UK:

As big Tiny famously said.....check your paper tomorrow Mr Shearer, it will still be a penalty !

18 minutes ago, backup said:

the fact no strings were attached is mentioned .is tarrier speak for there were strings attached .

The Haugheys are bitter as fuck .i know i worked for them.Willie to be fair is tame in comparison to his wank piece brother .

Tom Hunter also ponyed up but doesnt court the publicity 

6 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

the fact no strings were attached is mentioned .is tarrier speak for there were strings attached .

The Haugheys are bitter as fuck .i know i worked for them.Willie to be fair is tame in comparison to his wank piece brother .

Tom Hunter also ponyed up but doesnt court the publicity 

No no, none of these things ever cross over and influence other agendas.

The scum home being chosen and financed to host the Commonwealth Games, full regeneration of that area, GCC chiefs refusing certain fanzones but accepting others, senior GCC members having STs at the scum whilst condemning us as instigating sectarianism, and SFA accepting millions in gifts from a known ex celtic director and current ST holder.. 

Coincidence and irrelevance..... 

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The scum home being chosen and financed to host the Commonwealth Games, full regeneration of that area, GCC chiefs refusing certain fanzones but accepting others, senior GCC members having STs at the scum whilst condemning us as instigating sectarianism, and SFA accepting millions in gifts from a known ex celtic director and current ST holder.. 

the Catholic brotherhood .trained in their chapels and seperate schools to hate the big bad protestants. yet sectarianism is a non Catholic issue .aye right 

a few years back i went to a first communion .my jaw almost hit the floor listening to the shite the preist  was coming out with 

45 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

What’s really worrying is they are so protected they don’t even make any attempt to hide their corruption. 

Theyre laughing at us, and until we start fighting back properly it’s going to get worse and worse.

8 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

What’s really worrying is they are so protected they don’t even make any attempt to hide their corruption. 

Theyre laughing at us, and until we start fighting back properly it’s going to get worse and worse.

Your right they have it stitched up. 

Perfect example .Brown and TLB faced no condemnation whatsover for being hit on the chest .go down and hold face in agony .Brown was hailed as playing the game and being clever .

Katic wins a penalty .holds his face and is torn to shreds for it .

they dont have any shame .they know they have the backing of a myth that we have refs in our pocket to defend themselves with 

10 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Your right they have it stitched up. 

Perfect example .Brown and TLB faced no condemnation whatsover for being hit on the chest .go down and hold face in agony .Brown was hailed as playing the game and being clever .

Katic wins a penalty .holds his face and is torn to shreds for it .

they dont have any shame .they know they have the backing of a myth that we have refs in our pocket to defend themselves with 

The double standards and bending over backwards for the scum are everywhere mate. How blatant they are about it speaks volumes of how are club and fans are treated up there, I really don’t believe there is anywhere else in the world the football association, government and the rest would get away with the clear corruption we see in Scotland. Unfortunately it seems we’re not up to the fight to start putting things right.

9 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

The double standards and bending over backwards for the scum are everywhere mate. How blatant they are about it speaks volumes of how are club and fans are treated up there, I really don’t believe there is anywhere else in the world the football association, government and the rest would get away with the clear corruption we see in Scotland. Unfortunately it seems we’re not up to the fight to start putting things right.

Our poxy cowardly board arn't 

They are only in it for themselves

I hate everyone of them 

1 hour ago, Bristol loyal said:

unfortunately its so bad any attempt to reply is laughed at .

Look at the beginning of the season when the ref humped us at pittodrie .Gerrard quite rightly came out and said we were historically getting poor calls from refs .he was torn apart by the taig media .

Same when Robertson came out with a statement .he was ridiculed .Taigs came out with similar. the authorities were all ears an sympathetic .

Oh look its Rangers bleating again .

Roberston was 100pc bang on the money calling out the trial by sportscene crap .he could have went further and said what we all think .that BBC Scotland and bitter taig bastards. but it wouldn't have made any difference .

Now if lieswell got a puppet to come out and claim trial by sportscene then you can bet your last penny something would be done .

Its not quite a losing battle .but our board need to play the long game here .unfortunately that involves bridge building with the other non tarrier clubs to get the system back on a level playing field .Going to take time to wear them down though to our line of thinking .

A lot of bears quite rightly are against bridge building with the other haters .

But compare it to trying to get a ride from some burd your not that fussed about .Once you tell enpugh white lies you get your hole .after you get what your after its .see ye 

Archived