Welcome to Rangers Kyle Lafferty

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

Calling certain individuals a rat in no way means I'm referring to Gerrard as a rat, very weak attempt. 

Nothing weak about it and you didn''t answer the whole question ie do you question our manager's judgement?

Does Lafferty not add to our squad? 

You see nothing is more important than securing that title, or is keeping out Lafferty more important?

He made a cunt of a decision to leave in the manner he did in very troubled and uncertain times and he looked after himself. How so very unusual aye? Never mind that players are the most mercenary bastards on the planet.  

I'm just so offended. Let's just boo him. Let's hold protests I'm so offended.

Reminds me of King coming to power. Those who wanted him took to the streets. Those detractors like myself did what? Rubbished the guy online. How brave and with so much conviction too. Not a bit of shoe leather wasted. What difference did it make? Divided a support wider than the Clyded.

Time to wake up and smell the coffee. The King plan is coming to fruition and Stevie G is his instrument to deliver that title. Time to get with the programme and unite. The guy was chosen by Gerrard to do a job, so let him get on with it without recrimination, or we smash the club and not our haters.

What a thread this has been:lol:

Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves. Others should be applauded for being man/woman enough to forgive the big man.

I'm certain that a few of the more prominent anti Lafferty posters have done some right fucking dreadful things in this life. Probably all sorts like battering women to sexual abuse or just down right cretins to society yet they wont forgive, and they portray themselves as some sort of staunch super fan that puts all of us normal Rangers fans to shame.:facepalm:  

Get a fucking grip of yourselves and forgive the big man and trust our managers judgement.

Go get em Laff!

2 minutes ago, BillySastard said:

Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves. Others should be applauded for being man/woman enough to forgive the big man.

I'm certain that a few of the more prominent anti Lafferty posters have done some right fucking dreadful things in this life. Probably all sorts like battering women to sexual abuse or just down right cretins to society yet they wont forgive, and they portray themselves as some sort of staunch super fan that puts all of us normal Rangers fans to shame.:facepalm:  

Get a fucking grip of yourselves and forgive the big man and trust our managers judgement.

Go get em Laff!

you smell funny

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Time to wake up and smell the coffee. The King plan is coming to fruition and Stevie G is his instrument to deliver that title.

Exactly. King has played a blinder recently!

That needs to be recognised more.

4 minutes ago, BillySastard said:

Go get em Laff!

Great post that,would rate it at 5 stars

1 hour ago, Gallows high said:

We will never win the league with Halliday as a pivotal player in the team.  As long as jack , coulibaly , airfield , mcrorie are fit there should never be room for Halliday . Runs like he’s on the beach and spends half the game on his arse 

Agreed, but he's not a pivotal player. He's a squad player who stepped in and did a good job. 

11 minutes ago, BillySastard said:

Exactly. King has played a blinder recently!

That needs to be recognised more.

He didn't play a blinder when Murray offered him Rangers for a pittance and even then he wanted the banks to waiver the money owed which prompted Murray to say "stop making excuses and buy the club", hence the fucking agony every Rangers fan had to endure, too little and too fucking late and any tributes should be given to the fans who never gave up.

Fuck King and the rest of the old board who of late have crept back in to take all the credit, bought and payed for by the fans and even that after about three years of monumental fuck ups, its about time they got it right.

25 minutes ago, BillySastard said:

Go get em Laff!

I was about to say the pinnacle of the thread had been reached with BA's contribution. Alas, that was a false summit. ?

The big man should have stayed and put more money into Charles Greens pockets. I know guys that didn’t go to Ibrox after mojo signed and good luck to them for having the courage of their convictions. So if the keyboard warriors have the same ideology then stay away,any cunt who helps us overcome the scum is ok in my book and Gerrard has been spot on so far.  How many people on here would stick by their employer if the company was going to the wall and they had the option to get to fuck away from the  Shitstorm. Guys on here would have been over the moon and given Scott Allen a heroes welcome and look how that turned out.

23 minutes ago, Dickie said:

The big man should have stayed and put more money into Charles Greens pockets. I know guys that didn’t go to Ibrox after mojo signed and good luck to them for having the courage of their convictions. So if the keyboard warriors have the same ideology then stay away,any cunt who helps us overcome the scum is ok in my book and Gerrard has been spot on so far.  How many people on here would stick by their employer if the company was going to the wall and they had the option to get to fuck away from the  Shitstorm. Guys on here would have been over the moon and given Scott Allen a heroes welcome and look how that turned out.

So, because people really disagree with a signing, for the second time this season they should stop going because people decided to 29 year ago? How many people's employers are the club that they grew supporting for their whole life? Playing for Rangers is completely different to a normal job.

4 hours ago, BlueMe said:

We get people on here trying to out staunch each other until we end up with comments like this. I would delete this thread before it gets anymore embarrassing tbh.

im not trying to be staunch at all mate. Im a prick 

but i remember predicting in 2012 that our fans would forget everything that happened and would welcome the traitors back with open arms and forget what they did and thats exactly what's happened 

Does McGregor or Lafferty deserve to lift our 55th title and take all the respect that goes with it? i dont think they do. 

19 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

im not trying to be staunch at all mate. Im a prick 

but i remember predicting in 2012 that our fans would forget everything that happened and would welcome the traitors back with open arms and forget what they did and thats exactly what's happened 

Does McGregor or Lafferty deserve to lift our 55th title and take all the respect that goes with it? i dont think they do. 

We don't forget. But we forgive because there's too much hate amongst the parasitic human race.

He can go fuck himself,  I swore in 2012 to never forgive, never forget and have stuck religiously to that. 

After 30 years of following away, I gave it up on principle in 2012. He's a self serving, traitorous prick.

I trust Mr Gerrard but I believe this is a lapse in judgement from him. 

Archived