Welcome to Rangers Kyle Lafferty

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Neil Lennon and James McClean for starters

Half this country support premier league sides and only take interest in us or the taigs when old firms come round.

Hes a tosser that's trying to use his nationality to further himself within the support. I'll back him when he's here but there's absolutely nothing he can do that will make me forgive him.

He's in the same place Kenny Miller found himself. A Rangers player but never a Rangers man and nowhere close to a Rangers legend 

2 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

im not trying to be staunch at all mate. Im a prick 

but i remember predicting in 2012 that our fans would forget everything that happened and would welcome the traitors back with open arms and forget what they did and thats exactly what's happened 

Does McGregor or Lafferty deserve to lift our 55th title and take all the respect that goes with it? i dont think they do.  

You can hang onto the resentment regards 2012 as a matter of opinion, no one has the right to tell you different........ However, if they both help us achieve 55 I don't see how you can deny them the respect that goes with it. 

35 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Half this country support premier league sides and only take interest in us or the taigs when old firms come round.

Hes a tosser that's trying to use his nationality to further himself within the support. I'll back him when he's here but there's absolutely nothing he can do that will make me forgive him.

He's in the same place Kenny Miller found himself. A Rangers player while he's here but when he's gone he slips into fucking obscurity 

what if he let you engage in intercourse with his wife

24 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

every young boy in NI and Scotland heard of the great betrayal in 2012 but memories are short 

You're right mate. But in a way I don't want to remember the way I felt on Feb 14th that year. Or the way I felt when that shower jumped ship.

7 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

The ones with the short term thinking are the ones abandoning their principles and welcoming this wank back to our club with open arms.

Not me.

There's a difference, wanting to put up a decent fight for 55 is not abandoning principles or welcoming a deceiver with open arms.

I want 55.

I'll not cheer Lafferty, buy his shirt or probably mention him again from here on.

Like McGregor, it could be payback time for him, which I don't really care. I relish 55 mate. 

5 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

but i remember predicting in 2012 that our fans would forget everything that happened and would welcome the traitors back with open arms and forget what they did and thats exactly what's happened 

Does McGregor or Lafferty deserve to lift our 55th title and take all the respect that goes with it? i dont think they do. 

Saying you want any Rangers player to die is a scumbag comment tbh and if it was up to me, you wouldn't be here because of it. Nothing you say will make that justified.

55 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

There's a difference, wanting to put up a decent fight for 55 is not abandoning principles or welcoming a deceiver with open arms.

I want 55.

I'll not cheer Lafferty, buy his shirt or probably mention him again from here on.

Like McGregor, it could be payback time for him, which I don't really care. I relish 55 mate. 

McGregor is slightly different imo as he's a clear upgrade on what we had already. It's easier to accept him back because he's so much better than Foderingham that he could be the difference between winning the league or not.

Lafferty isn't an upgrade and unless we change our system to fit him in he's likely to only be a back up option. That makes it more difficult to welcome him back after he abandoned us previously.

First I've had a chance to read the whole thread.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, there's people in our support with such a lack of principles that they would probably welcome Craig Whyte back to the club as long as he apologised and said he was badly advised first.

Sickening.

Ah the good Protestant, Christian ethic of forgivesss is on full show in this thread, for some just another chance to hate on a Rangers player. Strange place this. At least there are a good number of posters calling out the hate brigade amongst us - good on them. 

5 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Fans singing super ally the other day was worse for me, and it just goes to show you can treat the club like dog shit and grab as much money as you can and still be considered a legend by the brainless in our support.

This thread is mad ?

Mcgregor gets welcomed back with a hint of displeasure because we all know deep down that we needed a goalkeeper.

Lafferty gets headhunted because although he left like McGregor did, Morelos happens to have started the season well. 

I await the comments telling me it’s to do with principles (it wasn’t with McGregor).

As long as he is wearing a blue jersey I will support him. You don’t have to like the person but we need to support the player. Let’s not cut off our noses to spite our face 

Archived