Welcome to Rangers Kyle Lafferty

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

its the waiting a few months to get us a fee that annoys me mate not spending years in obscurity down the leagues

saying that looking at some of the comments on Wallace I don't know if that would have been worse for him :lol:

Wallace probably got paid a much higher salary in the lower leagues than Lafferty did at Sion. Wallace also regressed as a player and lost his Scotland place. I've no idea how much Lafferty got as a signing on fee from Sion, but I still don't think he was purely motivated by money, or else he probably would have just stayed, picked up the cash and banged them in for fun in Division 3.

20 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

my company went into administration 4 years ago and we got told we might not get paid each week, worked on for 3 months during a takeover before it finally worked out, and we are a lot worse off than lafferty. 

he didn't need to jump ship, he chased the money and he certainly didn't need to lie about being a rat and blaming it on our fans for a hostile environment.

I'll cheer every goal he scores but fuck him

The convo was about McCoist by the way not Laff, sorry I derailed it.

11 minutes ago, FSM said:

Not all about the money, there's also the aspect that as a 24 year old with ambition he probably didn't see his career taking him to the Scottish lower leagues. You and I might want to play for Rangers wherever they are playing (well, maybe not you because you're fat and have no fitness), but I understand a professional player with a short career might not. 

Could’ve tuped over and moved away just like the rest of the players that did. 

Wouldve missed out on that signing on fee mind you  

8 hours ago, BillySastard said:

What a thread this has been:lol:

Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves. Others should be applauded for being man/woman enough to forgive the big man.

I'm certain that a few of the more prominent anti Lafferty posters have done some right fucking dreadful things in this life. Probably all sorts like battering women to sexual abuse or just down right cretins to society yet they wont forgive, and they portray themselves as some sort of staunch super fan that puts all of us normal Rangers fans to shame.:facepalm:  

Get a fucking grip of yourselves and forgive the big man and trust our managers judgement.

Go get em Laff!

Fuck off ya rancid cunt.

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Better in his pocket than Charles Green's. Did the club actually see a penny from any player who tuped over and moved? Still don't fully understand where the Davis money ended up.

Just now, FSM said:

Better in his pocket than Charles Green's. Did the club actually see a penny from any player who tuped over and moved? Still don't fully understand where the Davis money ended up.

See this better in his pocket than greens, it’s getting boring. None of them knew how the club was going to be run and how the wages and bonuses would be handed out like confetti. 

They left because they saw a chance for a mega pay day. Then blame the agents when it’s pointed out what a shower of cunts they were. 

Davis money is with the SFA, you better ask them when we are getting it. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

See this better in his pocket than greens, it’s getting boring. None of them knew how the club was going to be run and how the wages and bonuses would be handed out like confetti. 

They left because they saw a chance for a mega pay day. Then blame the agents when it’s pointed out what a shower of cunts they were. 

Davis money is with the SFA, you better ask them when we are getting it. 

And there lies the problem. Some of them with families as well. It's easy to snipe at others from the safety of your high horse.

Just now, FSM said:

And there lies the problem. Some of them with families as well. It's easy to snipe at others from the safety of your high horse.

They had contracts sitting waiting they would’ve been paid, did Wallace or Jig end up on the street what about Super he’s not short of a penny. Everyone we signed got paid way over the odds, we were a bloody cash cow. They left without moving over for selfish reasons alone and nothing else  

So save us the Green would’ve just pocketed the money bull. 

16 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

If I was a millionaire and had millions in assets, had plenty other ways to earn money and wanted to give a little bit back to the very club that made my life so good as a fan and player and while also knowing I was complete dog shit at my job?

Y E S

Sorry, but that's an idiotic argument

Easy to say now i suppose, but it would be different if it was happening to you i would imagine. 

10 minutes ago, FSM said:

You're being pulled into a different argument mate.

This thread is: Welcome to Rangers Kyle Lafferty

Not why he left, or would you work for this man (charles green). 

27 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Aye, like Goian and Bocanegra did? 

Remind me much the club made off them?

Or rather, much the club had to fork out to pay them off?

Archived