Welcome to Rangers Kyle Lafferty

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, BillySastard said:

What a thread this has been:lol:

Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves. Others should be applauded for being man/woman enough to forgive the big man.

I'm certain that a few of the more prominent anti Lafferty posters have done some right fucking dreadful things in this life. Probably all sorts like battering women to sexual abuse or just down right cretins to society yet they wont forgive, and they portray themselves as some sort of staunch super fan that puts all of us normal Rangers fans to shame.:facepalm:  

Get a fucking grip of yourselves and forgive the big man and trust our managers judgement.

Go get em Laff!

Wtf ?

Enough of this thread for me 

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Club made fuck all.

Rumoured to be around the million mark for pay offs for the pair of them.

That's what I don't get. Bocanegra played 6/7 games for us in the third division and then was loaned out. He and Goian cost the club a lot of money in wages and a pay off without contributing a thing. 

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Club made fuck all.

So nothing has changed then, and their families where looked after, no everyone on the breadline. 

This is going round in circles mate, once again. 

We all know why they left and so do they or they wouldn’t be constantly telling us they were wrongly advised  

14 minutes ago, ZZed said:

Some of our support would applaud if leigh griffiths was signed for Rangers and argue that it was a good thing.

Oh definitely. 

This whole hate Lafferty thing is abysmal.

Thankfully the majority of Rangers fans in the real world want what's best for the team/club. Hiding online attracts the dregs who spew their bile for a few ego boosting likes. 

These people do not represent the overall view of our brilliant fans thank fuck.

Just now, BillySastard said:

Oh definitely. 

This whole hate Lafferty thing is abysmal.

Thankfully the majority of Rangers fans in the real world want what's best for the team/club. Hiding online attracts the dregs who spew their bile for a few ego boosting likes. 

These people do not represent the overall view of our brilliant fans thank fuck.

Why is this cunt still here. 

9 hours ago, BillySastard said:

What a thread this has been:lol:

Some of you US should be ashamed of yourselves. Others should be applauded for being man/woman enough to forgive the big man.

I'm certain that a few of the more prominent anti Lafferty posters have done some right fucking dreadful things in this life. Probably all sorts like battering women to sexual abuse or just down right cretins to society yet they wont forgive, and they portray themselves as some sort of staunch super fan that puts all of us normal Rangers fans to shame.:facepalm:  

Get a fucking grip of yourselves and forgive the big man and trust our managers judgement.

Go get em Laff!

Can't get more of a confession albeit hidden in the small talk. That's how it's been done over in the east end and has led you lot to the perilous position you now find yourselves in.

54 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

If I was a millionaire and had millions in assets, had plenty other ways to earn money and wanted to give a little bit back to the very club that made my life so good as a fan and player and while also knowing I was complete dog shit at my job?

Y E S

Sorry, but that's an idiotic argument

Its a little bit different than that. Imagine that youre in his position - you are a young father, a gambling addict, you know that you are a stupid bastard at the same time and not really good at anything outside football, then i think its an obvious choice to go after the money for yourself and your family for as long as you can play professional football. Because you have your career to rely on, and you know that when its over, youre fucked.  Just like Josh Windass will be, unless he fucks himself up earlier.

37 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

opinions are like arseholes ye need two to do a shite 

19 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

As BABN correctly mentioned, opinions are like arseholes - but in your case though, you're just the jobby. 

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Because it's a forum for people to express their opinions. That make sense to you? Or do you not like people who don't agree with you? 

Every single one of the haters won't give a fuck come May when Gerrard delivers 55 anyway.

1 minute ago, geneva_ger said:

Can't get more of a confession albeit hidden in the small talk. That's how it's been done over in the east end and has led you lot to the perilous position you now find yourselves in.

It's probably ill phil mate he's been known to make up anagram usernames thinking he's smart but he is nothing but a failed murdering social worker

14 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So nothing has changed then, and their families where looked after, no everyone on the breadline. 

This is going round in circles mate, once again. 

We all know why they left and so do they or they wouldn’t be constantly telling us they were wrongly advised  

You have been going round in circles keeping it going with everyone mate, the signing has happened so we need to just get on with it imo.

You mention that he wouldn't have got that signing on fee, but you don't know what he got do you? Or what he would have got had he tuped.

Don't know many times i have seen you say he has had 1 good season since he left and that was at Hearts last season, he won fans player of the year at Palermo and by all accounts did well but was let go because his off the field carry on.

It's all pointless chat because he is here now at the managers request and we need to trust him(the manager).

14 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

That's what I don't get. Bocanegra played 6/7 games for us in the third division and then was loaned out. He and Goian cost the club a lot of money in wages and a pay off without contributing a thing. 

Correct.

53 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Club made fuck all.

It really is a strange one.Guys like Bocanegra and Goain -  players who did the morally correct thing - actually ended up costing us a fortune because they wanted their contracts paid up before they left (so in some ways you could argue that they seen an opportunity and shafted the club too) and on the other hand the players who didn’t TUPE over may, in theory at least, have denied us transfer fees, but they saved us the cost of having to pay up their contracts too (something most people want when they leave a club IIRC).

Archived