Tops Now Available To Buy - Purchase Online Or In Store At Greaves Sports Or JD Sports

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Did I say that ?  I am just saying this is what they said on Friday.  It's unfair to those fans who have already purchased and are waiting for it to be even sent yet someone just walks into the store and can pick it up,   What was the point of selling it online Friday then?  

If someone did not have the money on Friday then they should have had to order it today and join the queue just like the rest of us, look it's not the fans fault who bought them, we all would given the chance but it's the fact the club said you had to order them and those orders would be dealt with first.    

It has now sold old unless you want xxxl or bigger.  

Might order xxxxxl and use it as bed covers

Apologies if this has already been covered but I can’t be bothered to go back and read 38 pages! Does anyone know when the small kids tops will be available, my boys 3 and the only junior ones I could see were from age 8 up? 

Also the training gear want some for the gym? 

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Thinking I might leave the top now and get one of the zip up tops

Quite nice and I'd probably wear it more in reality 

If you are slim and athletic, the replica home shirt is fine. If you are a fat cunt, the training gear is good for a laugh.

12 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I'm slim but I'm not alright with the badge being printed on in such a way the wash will take it off eventually

Given the money being demanded for these shirts, is it too much to ask that an integral part of it will not fall apart?

I have a shirt from the Souness era, with the RFC crest embroidered with a black lining, it looks stunning. Still good as new. I also have a long sleeved Adidas white away shirt, worn at Brugge, embroidered old style crest, still good as new.

I bought the first, was given the second on the flight home, would happily have paid good money for both as the quality was there.

Give the punters a decent product and they will buy, try to sell inferior quality, you are in trouble.

29 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

i've a few older training tops with printed on badges and they are still in good condition

Aye it'll probably be grand mate and I'll probably get round to buying it eventually but it put me right off in the past couple days, after looking forward to it's release so much 

On 26/09/2018 at 19:26, Bristol loyal said:

Apologies if this has already been covered but I can’t be bothered to go back and read 38 pages! Does anyone know when the small kids tops will be available, my boys 3 and the only junior ones I could see were from age 8 up? 

Also the training gear want some for the gym? 

My boys 3 too - they’ve put the mini kit back on the website for pre-order. Delivered from 15th October. 

https://www.thegersstoreonline.com/replica-kits/home-kit/junior/320_rangers-18-19-hummel-home-mini-kit.html

1 minute ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Canny believe we're asking £65 for a polo shirt ffs on Pre-order , also £35 for a polo shirt , is the one at £65 a misprint 

The hoodies are 50, I thought that was strange that a polo was 15 quid dearer than a hoody?

14 minutes ago, pcbear said:

The hoodies are 50, I thought that was strange that a polo was 15 quid dearer than a hoody?

Must be a typo pc, cause there's also a black polo shirts for £35   (its the white polo they got advertised for £65 ) 

jd_128169_a?qlt=80&w=600&h=765&v=1&fmt=w     that polo is damn smart 

Archived