Villarreal away - wits the plans?

GOAT

3 hours ago, orange&blue92 said:

Aye nice one mate, was thinking about the Madrid Roma game on the wee, return flight and ticketfor the match costs 120 Euro, might go for it.

is there any decent pubs in Villarreal? I heard it’s a tiny town with fuck awl but houses and a few factory’s 

I don't know Villarreal itself, but in pretty much every Spanish town you are going to find a fair few eating and drinking establishments; tapas bars etc. should be careful how I word this but eating out is ingrained in their culture!

I am planning to arrive early in the day to get bearings etc, and head to the main square (stick on to be called Plaza Real or Plaza Mayor) and take it form there.

4 hours ago, nelsonRFC82 said:

I don't know Villarreal itself, but in pretty much every Spanish town you are going to find a fair few eating and drinking establishments; tapas bars etc. should be careful how I word this but eating out is ingrained in their culture!

I am planning to arrive early in the day to get bearings etc, and head to the main square (stick on to be called Plaza Real or Plaza Mayor) and take it form there.

Arrive dump case straight on the vino

4 hours ago, LochendBilly said:

Perla mate, mon-fri. 

Me and her stayed in the Perla for five nights for the 12th a few years ago we came in at six in the morning one of the days had an argument she smashed a light and I stuck my head through the tele.  Had to wait every day until the cleaner finished our floor so they wouldn’t come in and see it. Thankfully my wallet got stole off me that week aswell so I cancelled all my cards and they couldn’t take the money out they for the tele.  So I just dingied their emails for a few months and that was it.  Needless to say I’m no welcome there! ?. Good hotel aswell good location right next to cafe Benidorm and the English square and same street as ibrox bar if memory serves me right.  Avoid the food place right across the road fae it fucking horrible. 

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Me and her stayed in the Perla for five nights for the 12th a few years ago we came in at six in the morning one of the days had an argument she smashed a light and I stuck my head through the tele.  Had to wait every day until the cleaner finished our floor so they wouldn’t come in and see it. Thankfully my wallet got stole off me that week aswell so I cancelled all my cards and they couldn’t take the money out they for the tele.  So I just dingied their emails for a few months and that was it.  Needless to say I’m no welcome there! ?. Good hotel aswell good location right next to cafe Benidorm and the English square and same street as ibrox bar if memory serves me right.  Avoid the food place right across the road fae it fucking horrible. 

Haha, it's a decent hotel for what we need mate and will be in Café B every night, she will be in bed whilst I head over for a "Quiet" pint :thumbsup:

On 07/09/2018 at 17:53, nelsonRFC82 said:

Spent the whole day at the square last time we played them. Big carry out and there for the day. Was a couple of wee places around the square as well but from memory think they were tiny

11 minutes ago, brazz1972 said:

Where's they figures coming from mate? Thought there would be loads more applied than that to be honest.

On ff someone said if you look at your order history next to the game it says seat number and the number next to it is apparently the number you were to apply, someone applied today and they were 1500 and something. Not sure how true the number thing is right enough. I was 300 and something and 11 for Moscow and that was Friday when I applied. 

34 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

On ff someone said if you look at your order history next to the game it says seat number and the number next to it is apparently the number you were to apply, someone applied today and they were 1500 and something. Not sure how true the number thing is right enough. I was 300 and something and 11 for Moscow and that was Friday when I applied. 

Just checked and I'm 1018 for Villarreal and 1344 for Vienna. I applied on Friday night so could be something to that to be fair. Hopefully sorted for tickets 

6 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

Day trips for Villarreal and Vienna. Can’t do Moscow as I fly to America the Friday and can’t risk not being home on the Thursday 

Was hoping to.do.the vilareal day trip myself mate but it was around 50 quid more than I'd budgeted/could justify sadly.

Still hoping for a last minute booking but doubt it now.

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Was hoping to.do.the vilareal day trip myself mate but it was around 50 quid more than I'd budgeted/could justify sadly.

Still hoping for a last minute booking but doubt it now.

Can still do Edinburgh-Alicante Wednesday to Friday for less than £200 mate