Group Stage Package

BridgeIsBlue

1 hour ago, brazz1972 said:

I never said pay any amount but the amount the tickets are priced at is reasonable enough.

I live and work next to Stamford bridge, am a Chelsea member and know loads of Chelsea fans and can guarantee you that these games are the easiest to get tickets for.

They are nowhere near reasonable. We are talking early stage Europa league games not latter stage champions league. The club don’t even take into consideration that we have had 4 games in Europe already all they see is blind loyalty and a huge cash cow waiting to get milked again. The club tell you that they don’t budget for a Europa run so why rip the pish. I don’t know many fans who are going to take up the package so this could come back to bite the club in the arse.

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

21 minutes ago, Dickie said:

I don’t know many fans who are going to take up the package so this could come back to bite the club in the arse.

I dont know many who arnt taking up the package, 25000 om cccs already have.

What attendance do you think we will get for these games out of interest?

26 minutes ago, Dickie said:

They are nowhere near reasonable. We are talking early stage Europa league games not latter stage champions league. The club don’t even take into consideration that we have had 4 games in Europe already all they see is blind loyalty and a huge cash cow waiting to get milked again. The club tell you that they don’t budget for a Europa run so why rip the pish. I don’t know many fans who are going to take up the package so this could come back to bite the club in the arse.

Fuck that. I'm in

35 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Whether the tickets are priced correctly or not one thing I can guarantee you is there won’t be a spare seat in the house. 

36 minutes ago, Dickie said:

They are reasonable considering as I said previously when we pay £28 - £29 for away games in the SPL and that's to go to shitholes in most cases 

43 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

They may have moved the payment date, but a lot of folk I know get paid monthly. 

Moving it 10 days but still in the same wage pay month isn’t really avoiding the problem. 

Yes it was a gesture but not a very helpful one, I had forgot it was not moved to the end of the month which should have been done.

3 hours ago, ChampionsAgain said:

would you of

8 hours ago, ChampionsAgain said:

would you of

6 hours ago, ChampionsAgain said:

They could of

Fuck sake man.

3 hours ago, Dickie said:

would have

Well done.

The price of the tickets is unreasonable for the majority of fans.    Fans are loyal and will pay but the consequences for many will be less money to spend elsewhere on holidays, the family, the house etc.   Some will rack up debt with it's attendant problems.   The loyalty of those who followed near and far will count for nothing if they are unable to afford to attend matches, they will be swept aside because the club know there is someone else waiting and willing to pay whatever.    Our support needs to raise it's voice and express dissasitisfaction with the pricing.    If nobody objects the price will keep on creeping up.

Just now, andyhrfc said:

The price of the tickets is unreasonable for the majority of fans.    Fans are loyal and will pay but the consequences for many will be less money to spend elsewhere on holidays, the family, the house etc.   Some will rack up debt with it's attendant problems.   The loyalty of those who followed near and dear will count for nothing if they are unable to afford to attend matches, they will be swept aside because the club know there is someone else waiting and willing to pay whatever.    Our support needs to raise it's voice and express dissasitisfaction with the pricing.    If nobody objects the price will keep on creeping up.

A club should be self sufficient. Unfortunately we've had to rely on top up loans because we haven't achieved that, strategically or otherwise.

If we ignore 30-50m bullshit, then if we're not selling strips, tv money is shite, we need to invest in the squad the fans will need to pay.

Personally I think 90 quid is the right figure. I don't think we'll sell out at 105. But I can't blame the club for using us as a cash cow. Without an owner like Murray willing to invest in his club then it falls on us to pay into it even if it's tough as fuck.

Archived