Rapid Vienna Day Trip

ForeverAndEver

7 hours ago, kplfishtank said:

I went to book my car into car park. It asked me to select what flight I was on.

there was 2 flights listed for Vienna going at 6am and 6-05. No idea if that’s TC or sportoptions flights. 

Sport Option flights are flying out the day before with an overnight stay and home  straight after the game so it will have been the TC flights you seen.

Im happy with that time and did expect it as it is an early kick off too so it makes sense to leave at 6am to give us a decent amount of time in Vienna. Would assume busses will head to the ground around 4ish over there as I see the ground is on the outskirts of Vienna and there will be rush hour traffic to get through.

On 17/11/2018 at 10:37, Cedrick said:

Money talks as per , lads with travel club points miss out yet a company with clout can potentially give 2 people who’s never been to ibrox in their life 2 tickets 

14ABE2A9-2F82-4317-99D2-59D2DAA45453.jpeg

Has this guy ever actually gave away tickets for a game? I’ve seen this done a couple of times now but never seen him actually donating them to a winner. It’s always follow and retweet this for a chance of winning. I seriously hope it’s not another person trying to rake in the blue pound. Could be wrong tho and if I am I apologise but just wondering if anyone else has noticed this 

1 hour ago, davis1986 said:

Has this guy ever actually gave away tickets for a game? I’ve seen this done a couple of times now but never seen him actually donating them to a winner. It’s always follow and retweet this for a chance of winning. I seriously hope it’s not another person trying to rake in the blue pound. Could be wrong tho and if I am I apologise but just wondering if anyone else has noticed this 

Seen him give away his hospitality season tickets a couple of times in comps. 

2 hours ago, davis1986 said:

Great free advertising, thousands of retweets etc all for £50 worth of tickets. 

Good business sense I would say.

17 hours ago, GovanFrontSince96 said:

Sport Option flights are flying out the day before with an overnight stay and home  straight after the game so it will have been the TC flights you seen.

Im happy with that time and did expect it as it is an early kick off too so it makes sense to leave at 6am to give us a decent amount of time in Vienna. Would assume busses will head to the ground around 4ish over there as I see the ground is on the outskirts of Vienna and there will be rush hour traffic to get through.

Do you mean the day trip buses?

Is it likely they will take us into the city for the day then bus us to the stadium near kick off time? 

36 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Do you mean the day trip buses?

Is it likely they will take us into the city for the day then bus us to the stadium near kick off time? 

Aye that’s what usually happens unless the ground is walking distance to the city centre then they just take us to the ground from airport 

8 minutes ago, GovanFrontSince96 said:

Yes, they have always done that on the day trips I’ve done in the past. 

6 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Aye that’s what usually happens unless the ground is walking distance to the city centre then they just take us to the ground from airport 

Was hoping that would be the case, will be good to see the city and get a booze there before the game.

I’ve only done the Villarreal day trip so wasn’t sure.

I’ve not got a scooby what to do, mates are doing mental flights with two hour stop overs - given the fact I nearly missed Macedonia due to getting stuck in Slovakia I’m not risking that. Alternative is going myself - Tuesday flight down to London and 12 hour wait in the airport (hotels crazy prices now). Fuck knows.

42 minutes ago, BEE said:

I’ve not got a scooby what to do, mates are doing mental flights with two hour stop overs - given the fact I nearly missed Macedonia due to getting stuck in Slovakia I’m not risking that. Alternative is going myself - Tuesday flight down to London and 12 hour wait in the airport (hotels crazy prices now). Fuck knows.

Budapest and train to Vienna ? Or Bratislava ? 

8 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

Budapest and train to Vienna ? Or Bratislava ? 

I don’t fancy all that hastle if doing it myself, saw Glasgow-Gatwick-Vienna on way out but would mean fannying about in London for over 12 hours.

Chelsea are playing in Hungary that day too so Budapest would be a recipe for disaster haha.

41 minutes ago, ChrisRFC1873 said:

Hi,

does anybody know in which hotel the Rangers squad stays in Vienna?

Looking for some autographs any hopefully pictures.

I am from Austria.

Thank you in advance.

Chris from Austria aye?

Just now, Rfc1872 said:

Day trip schedule:

check in 03:45

depart glasgow 06:00

arrive vienna 09:35

depart vienna 22:55

arrive glasgow 00:40

Not on the day trip here just a general question, do they serve alcohol on the flight?