Fifa 19 - RMedia Pro Clubs team

The No.9

> For PS4 <

Early doors people but just setting this up to keep tabs on it.

Preferred positions:

@The No.9- CF, CAM, CB

@lewislaudrup - LW

@Straight-Edge-Loyal - CB, CF

@DeanMK - CAM, CF, ST

@Rfc52 - CM

@born a blue nose  - Anywhere for the gers (die hard)

@psb07158 - RB (won’t be on often)

@Gascoigne8 - LB

@BlueMe - will make up the numbers haha

@Dan Deacon - RW

@CaptainDandy - CB

We will keep tabs on it here and decide what to do for the games release. Anyone else wanting to join in can comment here also.

WATP

4 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Would be great if we get the full 11 most games.

Well the games out for a full year so far it’s a good start.

if we can get some varied positions a decent spine to the team and good formation we could have a cracking team 

2 minutes ago, The No.9 said:

Well the games out for a full year so far it’s a good start.

if we can get some varied positions a decent spine to the team and good formation we could have a cracking team 

That's true  it will be fun and a good laugh at least.

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

you got a set time for going on mate? I can play till 8.30pm Mon-Thurs due to work if it's later I'll be fucked ?

Well that’s what this topics for mate get everyone’s time sorted , that would work for me no problem.

i don’t plan on hogging the management anyway if we have enough I can make a few of you managers if you want a game while others are offline.

Just now, The No.9 said:

Well that’s what this topics for mate get everyone’s time sorted , that would work for me no problem.

i don’t plan on hogging the management anyway if we have enough I can make a few of you managers if you want a game while others are offline.

its a great wee shout mate I'm up for it big time. 

5 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

its a great wee shout mate I'm up for it big time. 

Same it might take a bit of time to sort out but be some laugh just aw bears basically playing out our dreams haha 

shite a forgot to put in the OP it’s only PS4 this is for 

6 minutes ago, Sasa_Papac_No1_Fan said:

I normally make one every year with a couple of guys on here but will give you a shout if we don't this year mate.

I was late to the party for your team last year then when I.did get on you's where never on. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Sasa_Papac_No1_Fan said:

I normally make one every year with a couple of guys on here but will give you a shout if we don't this year mate.

I was late to the party for your team last year then when I.did get on you's where never on. :lol:

6 minutes ago, The No.9 said:

Don’t worry mate the gym and PlayStation is all I do after work during the week lol I’ll be here for you ...

It's like deadline day here chasing @Rfc52 for his signature lol. I can guarantee we are more bigoted I've got @The Godfather. Killer striker in more ways than one.

19 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Me and Davie are on most nights these days mate but mostly play fortnite. Seen you on it a few times but it might have been your boy that was playing. Wully normally has Rangers radio most nights so he's not on much. Should get it sorted for fifa 19 though.