Group stage payment cccs

Bossorange

4 hours ago, psb07158 said:

I’ve only paid £33 a ticket. All transactions now cleared out my bank but I don’t understand why they’ve taken £33 instead of £35 for each ticket 

Where do you sit? I remember when we played Man U at Ibrox having to get moved for UEFA sponsorship! Sat in the Govan Rear at the time! 

51 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

That’s the only transition showing in my purchased history mate, it’s for the rapid game, charge is £33. I’m in BF1 so doubt I’ll be getting moved.

Going to the ticket centre in the morning to find out what’s going on with my tickets and pay the rest by cash if they’ve not already taking it. 

Could you ask why it’s only £33 and post back mate? I cba phoning the useless cunts 

24 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Where do you sit? I remember when we played Man U at Ibrox having to get moved for UEFA sponsorship! Sat in the Govan Rear at the time! 

Main Rear mate but not central so wouldn’t have expected UEFA would want those seats ?

On 18/09/2018 at 22:45, psb07158 said:

Could you ask why it’s only £33 and post back mate? I cba phoning the useless cunts 

Main Rear mate but not central so wouldn’t have expected UEFA would want those seats ?

Went in 10am,  wee rent boy just out nappies with a stinking attitude was refusing to let me pay in cash,  told me they were still in the process of taking payments and kept telling me I wasn’t listening to him, 4 times I had to tell him to go get somebody else for me to talk too. 

An other woman came over and within 5 minutes I had made my payments but because of the wee prick stressing me I forgot to ask, remembered as soon as I got out the door but couldn’t be arsed going back in. 

See how people on here are saying it's showing in there basket, what does that mean, I'm on CCCS and just get mines taken off my bank account.

Are there people needing to pay by diffirent methods, I don't get it.

Apologies if that makes me look thick, :craphead: :lol:

My order history says 3 match package purchased. Total cost £0.00 ? When I click the wee red “i” .... it says I have purchased 490 complimentary tickets and gives me all the Rangers numbers and names of account holders. I’m not going to even bother phoning them coz can’t be arsed with them.

CCAED3C6-A0D7-470E-A0A2-FA227CBBCA79.jpeg