Lest We Forget

BLUEDIGNITY

33 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

It was an absolute pleasure to be part of it today.  Sorry my pictures aren't as good as this,  I'm a bit of a shorty and got mainly videos which I'll post when I get home to a proper computer.  Amazing day all round though.  

20181111_105452.jpg

20181111_105633.jpg

Pictures look pretty damn good to me :tu:

1 hour ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Aww lovely.  I wondered what it would look like as I was one of the cards in SJ stand.  Thanks for this:) 

Well said. GF7 here. Display looks fantastic. Well done to all involved, a very fitting tribute. 

41 minutes ago, bam74 said:

Well said. GF7 here. Display looks fantastic. Well done to all involved, a very fitting tribute. 

I was GF7 too Row C:)   The little kids at front row pelting the stewards going past had me in a fit of silent giggles.  Little rascals.

Their Da was even helping them with the bits of card everyone launched below haha.  

One of the stewards was quite amusing,  when he caught them.  Told the kids to launch at the next steward behind him cause they'd get a better aim with him being taller.  Fair play to him:) 

It was a very nice day today.  Winning made it all the more enjoyable, but didn't take away what was already decent.  The respect shown was outstanding.