*****Official Rangers v Hamilton Thread*****

Brian Fantana

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

Sunday 16/12 at 3pm

Just get the players in, tell them to forget the past and look to be closing the gap before the OF.

All out attack and a decent win to set us up ready for the spoon burners midweek. Get them on the backfoot early and bombard the cunts. 

4-0 for me. 

Fat wee dick.

26 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Fat wee dick.

19 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Should you not be out acting a hard cunt wi your pals then pretending it was the woo woos that made you say bad things and run away as usual gaylord? Your wife still no letting you home? 

Yaaassss Partick Cricket Ground beckons

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

You kidding, cunts sleeping on lutonblues couch. Cueball cunts probably wiping his tears wi his pals wank sock as I type

Saw him outside Ibrox before the sheep game

His head was extraordinarily shiny

Waxes it I reckon

Not too encouraged by Gerrards latest press. Five minutes of bluster, a dig at the board getting the chequebook out after hes spent two million on an absolute dud, and the rest devoted to the upcoming liverpool fixture. Not encouraging. 

On 14/12/2018 at 10:46, STEPPS BOY said:

74 percent Possession, 14 Corners..

1-0 Hamilton..

At one time that would have been great humour. Unfortunately at the moment too believable to be the slightest bit funny. Hopefully we can keep a clean sheet and pick up a point. 

If the team don't show total commitment after recent disappointing results then we have a problem ... they have enjoyed the good things about playing for Rangers since they signed but now they have to realise that if you're at a big club you have to win every game 

Archived