*** The Official Rangers FC V Paedophile FC***

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I really don't enjoy these games at all , never have, pacing up and down the living room and I could button a thick cardigan up with my arse cheeks. 

10 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Even at 3 and 4 0 up I've never enjoyed these fucking games.

Hate them.

The buzz is superb. It’s when you get to that nervous stage that it’s dreadful

7 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I'm suddenly so up for it after 2 days of moping around and saying I cbf with it 

Fuck the celtic. Batter the cunts on and off the pitch

I’m a depressing cunt, alcoholi seems to make me believe we will do and and thank the cunts

if only a could afford to drink everyday 

The amount of tweets asking for a 3 at the back. :megaanguish:

Couldn't imagine anything worse against them. We'd end up playing 5 at the back to stop Forrest & Sinclair running at our CBs.

I think the curveball could be Flanagan at RB and Tav wide right, if Kent isn't fit. 

3 minutes ago, ben51 said:

The amount of tweets asking for a 3 at the back. :megaanguish:

Couldn't imagine anything worse against them. We'd end up playing 5 at the back to stop Forrest & Sinclair running at our CBs.

I think the curveball could be Flanagan at RB and Tav wide right, if Kent isn't fit. 

Umar in central midfield would be the curveball if I was in charge

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

I’m steaming and I want nothing more than fallen fenians everywhere

When we beat them it will be fucking mayhem ( I pray it’s tomorrow)  

It better be tomorrow mate - I couldn’t care less if we beat them when the leagues already over. Make it tomorrow Rangers FFS

If the players can't win tomorrow....they just shouldn't come back after the break. My message to them: This is a MUST win game. No excuses. The tims are as bad as they have ever been in the last 8 years and are there for the taking. If you can't win, you're just not up to it. Just pick up your bag and don't let the door hit your arse on the way out. This is fucking Glasgow Rangers and we don't accept second best. We've been behind these cunts far too long......NOW is the time to finally lay a glove on them. Now is the time to give blood sweat and tears for the cause. You've been backed by an incredible support over the duration of our troubles. NOW is the time to start repaying their loyalty. 90 fucking minutes to prove you have what it takes to make it at this incredible football club, and to give the fans a much needed sense of belief. A belief that the players they're backing are big enough to wear that shirt. Now just go and fucking win!!!

Now, get intae them fucking bastards, Rangers!!! NO SURRENDER!!!!! :UK: :UK: :UK: 

6 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

If the players can't win tomorrow....they just shouldn't come back after the break. My message to them: This is a MUST win game. No excuses. The tims are as bad as they have ever been in the last 8 years and are there for the taking. If you can't win, you're just not up to it. Just pick up your bag and don't let the door hit your arse on the way out. This is fucking Glasgow Rangers and we don't accept second best. We've been behind these cunts far too long......NOW is the time to finally lay a glove on them. Now is the time to give blood sweat and tears for the cause. You've been backed by an incredible support over the duration of our troubles. NOW is the time to start repaying their loyalty. 90 fucking minutes to prove you have what it takes to make it at this incredible football club, and to give the fans a much needed sense of belief. A belief that the players they're backing are big enough to wear that shirt. Now just go and fucking win!!!

Now, get intae them fucking bastards, Rangers!!! NO SURRENDER!!!!! :UK: :UK: :UK: 

Players need to reliase we are playing them at ibrox. Play for the badge and the 50 000 fans who have backed this club to the hilt through everything the last 7 years. They should never come and be given the freedom of our pitch to Swan about. If you can't match them on football then be in their face, hassle them and make them know they are in a game. Do that at the very least and they will feel the reaction from the stands. 

7 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

This  x 10

4 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Players need to reliase we are playing them at ibrox. Play for the badge and the 50 000 fans who have backed this club to the hilt through everything the last 7 years. They should never come and be given the freedom of our pitch to Swan about. If you can't match them on football then be in their face and make them know they are in a game. Do that at the very least and they will feel the reaction from the stands. 

Well said no more standing off them just get right into the tarrier bastards. 

1 minute ago, cr3_bear said:

Players need to reliase we are playing them at ibrox. Play for the badge and the 50 000 fans who have backed this club to the hilt through everything the last 7 years. They should never come and be given the freedom of our pitch to Swan about. If you can't match them on football then be in their face and make them know they are in a game. Do that at the very least and they will feel the reaction from the stands. 

This is it mate. We need to be motivated angry and in their faces the whole game. Too many times we've absolutely shat it on the pitch. That first 45 minutes in the last game was an utter embarrassment. How anyone in that team could look themselves in the mirror after that was shocking. I hope we don't use tiredness as an excuse either. They'll have the energy of 50,000 fans roaring them on. Like I say, if they can't do it now, then they never will. This whole Gerrard regime will peter out until the summer. Up and at them from the start!!

Archived