Caption Contest (2)

tannerall

4 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

You lasted the winter, embrace (what little is left of your) life.

That's an old one. 5 years later and still going strong. 

Must try harder Wully, you need something wittier to post for the next 30 years at least.

Right, back to the caption contest. Anyone who doesn't like the thread or the OP feel free to go and start a different thread or go and post on one which is better.

Best thread (imo) on here the now is   @Johnny Dangerously "Rangers Related Picture Thread" which doesn't have too many captions. Must be a few posters on here who can get some pictures posted in there, especially if it is their own pictures. :tu:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/311137-Rangers-related-picture-thread/

37 minutes ago, Sket said:

Ok should start a poll to see how many posters would like to see him succumb to the cold winter.

Rising all the time I expect,but goes down by one every time a poster's banned.

Weathers mild down here past few weeks. I'll keep you posted. 

13 minutes ago, TopCat said:

I'm in the minority here ....... but I enjoy Tannerall's threads..........better than most, most of the time.

Here's the most fun I've seen involving balls since Broonaldo got his.FWIW.

Cheers @TopCat.  My likes always go to anyone that posts a Tom and Jerry cartoon, what a comedy double act, absolute genius, up there with Laurel and Hardy, Morecambe and Wise, and more recently Brown and Griffiths.

Not joking when I say this cartoon and the music  is one of the greatest artistic achievements of recent Western culture.

16 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Cheers @TopCat.  My likes always go to anyone that posts a Tom and Jerry cartoon, what a comedy double act, absolute genius, up there with Laurel and Hardy, Morecambe and Wise, and more recently Brown and Griffiths.

Not joking when I say this cartoon and the music  is one of the greatest artistic achievements of recent Western culture.

Magnificent mate. Simply awesome!

We have similar tastes......... no doubt about it.