Domain issues

RangersMedia

18 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

If you're on the forum and a click leads you to that daft screen...

Is this the one?

Noticed my mobile bookmark was being redirected by searchnow.com, which is a malware, browser, hijacker.

Ran a virus/malware scan - nothing detected - then realised it was only this website being affected. Very weird - all evidently sorted now though!

As an aside, perhaps the perfect opportunity to highlight the following for those using the Android OS.

There's an app, 'Lit Photo', which seamlessly compresses an image by circa 90% - takes seconds and saves a lot of bandwidth if uploading same (...and presumably something similar for other OS's?).

1547902387642735.jpg

2 minutes ago, Callum_Doon said:

Is this the one?

Noticed my mobile bookmark was being redirected by searchnow.com, which is a malware, browser, hijacker.

Ran a virus/malware scan - nothing detected - then realised it was only this website being affected. Very weird - all evidently sorted now though!

As an aside, perhaps the perfect opportunity to highlight the following for those using the Android OS.

There's an app, 'Lit Photo', which seamlessly compresses an image by circa 90% - takes seconds and saves a lot of bandwidth if uploading same (...and presumably something similar for other OS's?).

1547902387642735.jpg

Yes mate, pm @plumbGERhe is fixing the site tishues bro 👍

23 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Can’t mind mate. Was nothing in particular just the theme I got.

No idea how you managed to get that then. Other than one post where I said I post in the boardroom to fuck with the zoomers who post in there regularly, I consistently disputed the bollocks that was being posted about here.

I make no bones about finding some of the folk who post on here to be utter cunts. Thankfully, the worst of them have been binned. Others are brand new and I've no problem with them.

32 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Yes mate, pm @plumbGERhe is fixing the site tishues bro 👍

Site should be back to normal soon mate, if you still have issues you can log into the alternative site at www.followfollow.com and you will be made more than welcome.

15 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The Dude is right, the boardroom section is full of roasters and should be used to wind them up

I had a brief foray into that section, absolute fucking roasters hiding in there. They will sit all day having wee childish digs at 'Kingalings' and 'blue pounders' but the minute you give them a wee bit back they run greeting to admin to have people banned:wanker:

I had a rare wee laugh on there but there's not much action been going on of late I don't think.

Great to have RM back and managed to never go near FF. I am sure most bears (do they have any female members ??) on there are just like the rest of us but it seems that it is moderated in a very restrictive way, obviously the fans who use it are happy with that so good luck to them. 

I think we should be happy to have a forum where you can post your opinions without the fear of being banned for just having a different point of view. :cheers: