Helsinki Freiendly

Junior Soprano

8 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Cheers mate. Am no tellin the wean till tomorrow morning or it'll be worse than the night before Santa. Scary how much she actually watches the game. She  used to ask me why Jack always gets "red tickets" lol. 

Haha brilliant :lol: great surprise that'll be for her then hope we get a win and afew goals for her first game,enjoy:rangers:

4 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Match is free to RTV subscribers, if not it is £10 PPV

Just seen that,,,, £10 for a mid season friendly .  Thats more than they charged for some of the euro qualifying games if I remember right.  Oh well ,, have my other sources anyway.

3 hours ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Cheers mate. Am no tellin the wean till tomorrow morning or it'll be worse than the night before Santa. Scary how much she actually watches the game. She  used to ask me why Jack always gets "red tickets" lol. 

Tell her you dont have tickets and you’re just going down to soak up the pre match atmosphere, then when you’re there hit her with the knockout and show the tickets.

3 hours ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Brilliant mate. Me and the misses got tickets weeks back, but still managed to miss getting our own seats ha ha, wasn’t bothered about going at all at the time but I’ll admit I’m sort of looking forward to it now ha ha. Pub for 11 3 quick strongbows then in for KO. Hope your wean has a great day pal 

22 minutes ago, stevotrueblue said:

Just seen that,,,, £10 for a mid season friendly .  Thats more than they charged for some of the euro qualifying games if I remember right.  Oh well ,, have my other sources anyway.

Fuck sake that’s the price of a ticket 😂

3 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Fuck sake that’s the price of a ticket 😂

£10 for a ticket to a day out at the footie and all the beer that goes along with it  = bargain.  £10 for a meaningless friendly , sat in my house streaming on a dodgy RTV Stream, for a 12pm KO = no so much lol,, no even worth gettin the beers in ffs lol