Lennon Joins SFA

GersMK

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I think that might happen, but the mix of the group is certainly not in our favour. 

I would agree with your your last sentence, it is the only way to sort this out.  

The ginger one apointment will give the media an opportunity  to give him plenty air time to be controversial and get across his very unbias views of course. Albeit it will come to fuck all, but I can see our name unjustifiably blackened as the media twist every word.

The next game at the spoonburners should be fun!

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

The ginger one apointment will give the media an opportunity  to give him plenty air time to be controversial and get across his very unbias views of course. Albeit it will come to fuck all, but I can see our name unjustifiably blackened as the media twist every word.

The next game at the spoonburners should be fun!

Yes he will no doubt spout plenty of shite and the media will run with it.

He will maybe try and turn over a new leaf since he has been given this appointment, and then probably not. :lol:

Just now, plumbGER said:

Do you think we are allowing them enough rope to hang themselves?

Not necessarily.

This season we've been the most penalised as a club and with the most carded players yet our holier than thou direct city competitors are represented.

Levein is the most vocal critic and I think has been punished himself yet his direct city counterpart is the one represented.

I just don't think Rangers or Hearts would meekly accept  these circumstances unless there's more to it or they are both happy with it. I'm pretty sure there would be something in the press by now if as clubs or managers we felt excluded.

11 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

He is on a working party he isn’t employed by the sfa for gods sake some people on here need to stop being thick !!!  We expect that from a RC education !

The SFA and compliance officer are going to get an RC education with that group.

1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

They put a poodle at the top and surround him with rabid dugs, nice move eh. Aye the sinn fein association are not wasting any time in involving their own into place. Wonder how long it will be before Queens Park really regret selling out to these sleekit cunts? My guess not very long !

It's our club's lack of anything to say that worries me mate 

Even the statements have dried up 

12 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Yes he will no doubt spout plenty of shite and the media will run with it.

He will maybe try and turn over a new leaf since he has been given this appointment, and then probably not. :lol:

He'll be fucking apoplectic when we shred his lot.

Hope the ref gives them fuck all, hard to believe I know, but I'd love to see him callng them out again after his appointment.

4 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

He'll be fucking apoplectic when we shred his lot.

Hope the ref gives them fuck all, hard to believe I know, but I'd love to see him callng them out again after his appointment.

He's on a working group. I'd imagine it'll operate on an ongoing basis, and maybe even until VAR is introduced. Some may come, some may go from the group. It's hardly an appointment.

9 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He's on a working group. I'd imagine it'll operate on an ongoing basis, and maybe even until VAR is introduced. Some may come, some may go from the group. It's hardly an appointment.

The point is, that depraved loonball should be nowhere near it. Stitch up!

48 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

He is on a working party he isn’t employed by the sfa for gods sake some people on here need to stop being thick !!!  We expect that from a RC education !

Sorry the cunts in a advisory role you know that cunt that.

1.says Scottish football is against him because he is a N.I Catholic.

2.sent Scottish football down to gutter when the referees had a strike.

3.goades other fans into fights and throwing objects at him then blames every cunt bar himself.

4.probably got the worst discipline record in Scottish football.

And the list could go on but I'm thick because I said he got a job in the sfa if you fucking knew anything once you've got feet under the table even in a advisory role you have an advantage.

34 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

The point is, that depraved loonball should be nowhere near it. Stitch up!

How's the whole clusterfuck going to improve if it's just imposed on folk.

I'd imagine a manager's input was requested and he put himself forward. As part of the present problem, I think it's smart to include him as part of the hopeful solution.

8 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

Sorry the cunts in a advisory role you know that cunt that.

1.says Scottish football is against him because he is a N.I Catholic.

2.sent Scottish football down to gutter when the referees had a strike.

3.goades other fans into fights and throwing objects at him then blames every cunt bar himself.

4.probably got the worst discipline record in Scottish football.

And the list could go on but I'm thick because I said he got a job in the sfa if you fucking knew anything once you've got feet under the table even in a advisory role you have an advantage.

How is he in an advisory role mate?

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Not necessarily.

This season we've been the most penalised as a club and with the most carded players yet our holier than thou direct city competitors are represented.

Levein is the most vocal critic and I think has been punished himself yet his direct city counterpart is the one represented.

I just don't think Rangers or Hearts would meekly accept  these circumstances unless there's more to it or they are both happy with it. I'm pretty sure there would be something in the press by now if as clubs or managers we felt excluded.

Lennon has been punished plenty of times tbf.

Rodgers has a free reign it appears.

I'm not sure what it is you're thinking here, why do you think we never asked for a representative?

7 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Lennon has been punished plenty of times tbf.

Rodgers has a free reign it appears.

I'm not sure what it is you're thinking here, why do you think we never asked for a representative?

As Inigo says earlier, there's a need for it to be perceived to be fair, as much as it actually being that. I just can't see us having wanted representation and it being refused, and then us not coming out and torpoedoing the whole thing.

Maybe Lennon was voted on by the other managers, maybe he was the only one wanting to commit his time to it. It's just my gut feeling that if we wanted involved at some level but didn't get it then it'd be common knowledge by now.

11 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

As Inigo says earlier, there's a need for it to be perceived to be fair, as much as it actually being that. I just can't see us having wanted representation and it being refused, and then us not coming out and torpoedoing the whole thing.

Maybe Lennon was voted on by the other managers, maybe he was the only one wanting to commit his time to it. It's just my gut feeling that if we wanted involved at some level but didn't get it then it'd be common knowledge by now.

Going to need to wait and see how it plays out, at the moment it looks anything but fair.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He's in a think tank meeting which has an advisory function rather than a working party trying to find solutions?

Just read you last post mate was he not put forward as a spokesman for VAR by the managers.

If anything it doesn't look fair to me.

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Going to need to wait and see how it plays out, at the moment it looks anything but fair.

Yeah, I've already said I think there'll soon be more detail / explanation on decisions  ie re who is involved, how it'll function, why it's launched this way with these individuals...

Just think it'll come out we've not been wronged. Time will tell.

And yes, on the face of it it looks biased as fuck. 

1 minute ago, sRcFoCt said:

Just read you last post mate was he not put forward as a spokesman for VAR by the managers.

If anything it doesn't look fair to me.

I'm not stating he was if that's what you mean. Are you saying he has been?

I just think that in a working party like this they'll look for cross party involvement from various stakeholders, managers group being one. And from that group likely only one to keep the numbers to manageable levels.

It's a working party convened to find solutions to relationships, to look at options including var, to look at the bigger disciplinary / refereeing issues. He's not employed by the SFA or acting as the guru on anything.

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm not stating he was if that's what you mean. Are you saying he has been?

I just think that in a working party like this they'll look for cross party involvement from various stakeholders, managers group being one. And from that group likely only one to keep the numbers to manageable levels.

It's a working party convened to find solutions to relationships, to look at options including var, to look at the bigger disciplinary / refereeing issues. He's not employed by the SFA or acting as the guru on anything.

No mate was just asking thought I read it somewhere.

I will wait and see what happens with this but I will say one thing the attitude had changed since the 29th Dec.

Next up will probably be James Torbett to advise SFA on child protection.

Then Glasgow City Council to advise SFA on financial fair play in sport. 

And finally Rangers hating clubs and fans to advise SFA on whether Rangers should be voted out of the Premier League. Oops, forgot, they already did that.