Steve Clarke say we didn't sign Catholics until after 1984

j1mgg

So has this lying bastard been sounded out for the bheasts job in last month 

I believe he has and I honestly think this is why he gave us the drama last week 

I would put all my money on him being their next manager ,maybe with the LB doing it until summer 

He is a fucking mutant bastard 

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

So has this lying bastard been sounded out for the bheasts job in last month 

I believe he has and I honestly think this is why he gave us the drama last week 

I would put all my money on him being their next manager ,maybe with the LB doing it until summer 

He is a fucking mutant bastard 

Reckon it's all been staged mate and that Brenda to Leicester has been discussed long before now.

TLB drama at Hivs makes sense now, it really didn't at the time. He then started talking about managing abroad but recently mentioned within Scotland. I reckon he could be the spanner in the works though if he believed it was the permanent gig but it's now only interim. Maybe Clarke realised he had to make a play for it too.

Time will tell, but I'm confident one of them will be in the dugout come august.

26 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Maybe Clarke realised he had to make a play for it too.

Personally think it was more of a combination of back covering (ref outburst) humiliation and deflection from Clark. Saying that it turns out this has happened at a fortune time for him. Be interesting to see the stance he’d take on the singing from the East end fans if becoming their manager or would his hearing issues as per Rugby Park re-emerge...

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Reckon it's all been staged mate and that Brenda to Leicester has been discussed long before now.

TLB drama at Hivs makes sense now, it really didn't at the time. He then started talking about managing abroad but recently mentioned within Scotland. I reckon he could be the spanner in the works though if he believed it was the permanent gig but it's now only interim. Maybe Clarke realised he had to make a play for it too.

Time will tell, but I'm confident one of them will be in the dugout come august.

It's 100% certainty 

Clark with Tlb until Summer