Steve Clarke say we didn't sign Catholics until after 1984

j1mgg

Only one word for Clarke the now is "loser". 

7 games in a row without a win and 4 games without a goal. No wonder he's getting a wee bit uptight, won't be going back to his beloved south of England as a manager anytime soon. 

1 hour ago, mrmojorisin said:

Some one on FF suggested. Sad hooha bastard 

watch the meejia sqirm trying trying to figure out how to put a sectarian angle on that 

Have thought for the last wee while that we should replace the word Fenian with the word paedo in our songs for a spell, it fits , it's topical , it cant be classed as sectarian and would be funny watching them tell everybody that paedo means Catholic. Would also like to see testicle heed Clark trying to convince everybody he's not a paedo in his post match press conference on the 16th of March. 

15 minutes ago, scotty1976 said:

So.....the Orangemen celebrate ‘murdering’ catholics. Ok.

Does he condemn the group which killed more catholics than any other during the troubles in NI? Or does he join in the singing in the IRA song-list.....

Yes orangemen celebrate the death not the murdering of catholics, there is a major difference, that difference being the death of soldiers in the fields of war who fought in support of a king and the catholic religion, a religion that would have denied the freedom of religion to all, therefor I see no valid reason to apologize for these celebrations, slight difference from the supporting of cowards who would willingly murder innocents including those of their own chosen religion.

See if I was a journalist the thing I take from his little lost boy interview is that he was advised against signing for us. 

That isn’t our institutional we hate Catholics myth, that’s the Catholics ensuring their own don’t play with the Protestant club. 

9 hours ago, beararse said:

Maybe someone should point out to Clark and the media that Rangers signed Catholics well before Mo Johnston.

Here's a wee list of them....

Pat Lafferty (1886), Tom Dunbar (1891–1892), J Tutty (1899–1900), Archie Kyle (1904–1908), Willie Kivlichan (1906–1907), Colin Mainds (1906–1907), Tom Murray (1907–1908), William Brown (1912), Joe Donnachie (circa.1914–1918) and John Jackson (1917). Thereafter, Catholic players prior to Mo Johnston's signing include: Laurie Blyth (1951–1952), Don Kitchenbrand (1955–1956), Hugh O'Neill (1976), John Spencer (1985–1992)

The great Frankie Miller's grandpa, darlin 😄

1 hour ago, dougal72 said:

Have thought for the last wee while that we should replace the word Fenian with the word paedo in our songs for a spell, it fits , it's topical , it cant be classed as sectarian and would be funny watching them tell everybody that paedo means Catholic. Would also like to see testicle heed Clark trying to convince everybody he's not a paedo in his post match press conference on the 16th of March. 

I proposed this years ago for the Billy Boys, anytime the Bheasts complain about it they bring it back in the spotlight.

9 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

He’s a sad bastard.

I agree with you, Why are we acknowledging anything this man says. I treat him the same way as I treat the daily record, bbc  sportscene , sutton etc I don’t read don’t watch and don’t listen.

3 hours ago, jaywalker said:

To be fair he didn't actually say we didn't sign Catholics, he said Mo was the first headline signing, and I think that was fair.

its not usually what is said, its how it is reported. There is seldom a mention of the catholics we did sign before Johnston, or after for that matter, which eskwes the balance of the reporting

10 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Surely people in the media must know what he has said about signing Catholics is wrong, are they so controlled that they are banned from pointing that out?? :thinking:

If SG is still a friend of this fuckwit after last few weeks . I would find that disappointing

1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

stevie the messiah, care in the community is alive and well and flourishing in kille, they pies must be filled with mad cow meat !

image.thumb.jpeg.26b266c55fd36acd84bf532bf9b9d8bb.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.1615012c942acd15932fe9485830ce74.jpeg

Superb mate! Laughed like fuck at this. Daft cunts. Another useless dumb fuck deluded tarrier. Must have roasted his baldy mapper in the sun.

2 hours ago, dougal72 said:

We absolutely should not.

3 hours ago, scotty1976 said:

So.....the Orangemen celebrate ‘murdering’ catholics. Ok.

Does he condemn the group which killed more catholics than any other during the troubles in NI? Or does he join in the singing in the IRA song-list.....

As an Orangeman that is a load of nonsense 

the RC Church has faults and committed heinous crimes and certainly is not beyond criticism