Fan Information For Piggery

45 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

First I've seen that and it's pretty incredible that this is the planned procedure for safety. It looks as if something has gone seriously wrong that both sets of fans can be so close to each other with a thin line of policing in between.

I've been to that dump countless times pre 2012 and always felt segregation pre and post games was adequate, certainly far more than from that clip.

That's asking for bother managing it like that. 

Yeah mate but what is the reason .It is lunacy but that's plod for you 2018

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I find it amazing the difference in policing at our ground and at that dump. 

I’ve never seen one cellic fan outside the ground at Ibrox, like in terms of walking literally along the same street as them. 

At that hole you’re walking up the same street, can walk through the path at the Emirates and get to them and walk along the same street at the left turn. 

I also find it amazing that the club hasn’t uttered a word about this. 

The club should be

mentioning that the police are there to do a job, not dictate when they do that job, they’re paid to police events, regardless if there is 800 or 8,000 Rangers fans there at 10 am or 11.45am they should be the ones there early and late to ensure safety, not dictating when spectators turn up to the event. 

That if cellic cannot ensure the safety of our support then we shall be  pushing for an allocation that ensures this safety of our supporters.

That we feel this is a clear attempt to try and back the club into a corner and change the allocations back because the standard of safety is inadequate at the inferior club.

That all cellic supporters will be expected to be in the stadium 1 hr before kick off at the next meeting at Ibrox, if they are not the turnstiles will be closed.

Time to fight fire with fire ya bunch of suited shitebags

Read that happened at the last one, had to be in the car pack early to get in or something.

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Read that happened at the last one, had to be in the car pack early to get in or something.

Should be forced into the stadium an hour before kick off or genuinely shut the turnstiles and turn them away. 

To expect our fans to all be in the stadium to listen to the rebel shite they play for an hour is fucking madness. 

Mind you playing the UK top 40 10 minutes before an old firm wouldn’t do much difference at Ibrox. Another thing that needs sorted out for me. 

love the way all the raging tims are saying that we started this - actually Hibs started all the reduced allocation talk by reducing our allocation to try gain an advantage against us but as they are such a tinpot club, none of the paedos recall this, it's a better rant for them just to blame us. 

30 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Should be forced into the stadium an hour before kick off or genuinely shut the turnstiles and turn them away. 

To expect our fans to all be in the stadium to listen to the rebel shite they play for an hour is fucking madness. 

Mind you playing the UK top 40 10 minutes before an old firm wouldn’t do much difference at Ibrox. Another thing that needs sorted out for me. 

Aye, the difference in how the Tarriers get their crowd buzzing compared to us is mad. 

4 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

I find it amazing the difference in policing at our ground and at that dump. 

I’ve never seen one cellic fan outside the ground at Ibrox, like in terms of walking literally along the same street as them. 

At that hole you’re walking up the same street, can walk through the path at the Emirates and get to them and walk along the same street at the left turn. 

I also find it amazing that the club hasn’t uttered a word about this. 

The club should be

mentioning that the police are there to do a job, not dictate when they do that job, they’re paid to police events, regardless if there is 800 or 8,000 Rangers fans there at 10 am or 11.45am they should be the ones there early and late to ensure safety, not dictating when spectators turn up to the event. 

That if cellic cannot ensure the safety of our support then we shall be  pushing for an allocation that ensures this safety of our supporters.

That we feel this is a clear attempt to try and back the club into a corner and change the allocations back because the standard of safety is inadequate at the inferior club.

That all cellic supporters will be expected to be in the stadium 1 hr before kick off at the next meeting at Ibrox, if they are not the turnstiles will be closed.

Time to fight fire with fire ya bunch of suited shitebags

We are both thinking on same lines . No Rangers fan can go off track on the road up the ground though

The 5000 gestapo lined up like storm troopers, will make sure of that so you have little chance of even getting near a taig, unless it's watching them baiting us without restraint .This is something I've tried at Ibrox while they saunter up to our ground without as much as 1 obstruction .The cops threaten you with arrest

And they can enter our ground when they like .Usually stress free and no obstructions or being held up , this is why they are on in their seats by kick off .

Something that never happens at their dump . We get held up deliberately

This all came about because of their crush.

An 'independent' investigation has found nobody to blame, just an accumulation of circumstances. The independent report has been commissioned and paid for by the scum 😂.

Awful planning and organisation, but tefal separate entity fc plays a blinder again 😂

18 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

An 'independent' investigation has found nobody to blame, just an accumulation of circumstances. The independent report has been commissioned and paid for by the scum 😂.

Awful planning and organisation, but tefal separate entity fc plays a blinder again 😂

The ‘paid for’ independent (anything but) investigation blaming no one or not, there is still an obvious planning flaw surrounding their ground predominantly the Janefield corridor at the North stand. The crush incident was caused by and effected only their fans and as far as I can understand the potential for this to happen again is there under the same circumstances. Wish this on no one but this incident had nothing whatsoever to do with our fans attending their ground however I believe the focus or rather distraction will all be focused on Rangers attendance there...

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It was incredible that apart from the fact that only 800 rather than 7,000 Rangers fans were at the game and that it was at 1200 (the same as this Sundays game). Not the police, stewards or themselves (tarriers) it was a whitewash as expected.  

Thinking about these "security" measures for Sunday & the possible implications inside the ground as well as outside.

We are being shipped in like cattle an hour early, with anybody late having to sit & wait outside the velodrome to allow them free reign right around the stadium. Already, we are sitting ducks for that vermin.

Inside the stadium beforehand shouldn't be too big a problem.

However from about 15 minutes before the end, expect the exits to be blocked & us kept in. Should the match go wrong & they have essentially "won the league" (although it's already over) they will milk it for all its worth. The bheasts won't leave & their players will do one of those cringy lap of honours they've become accustomed to. Make no mistake, they will be sure to ramp it up as they come to the Rangers end. 

We will be subjected to at least half an hour, if not more of this, with their iraoke in full swing over the tannoy!

We really need to make sure we don't take the bait, although I don't think I could blame anybody who did. 

What's incredible in all this is that there's be no talk of the SFA taking control, commissioning an independent investigation and based on those findings decide whether there's any punishment due or restrictions to be implemented. This was probably as close to potential for fatalities as we've seen in recent years.

For the SFA to allow the club to investigate themselves and then accept those findings, even if from an alleged independent party, is scandalous and lacks diligence, authority and control mechanisms.

And which party is affected most as a direct result of findings? Yup, Rangers away support.

19 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Thinking about these "security" measures for Sunday & the possible implications inside the ground as well as outside.

We are being shipped in like cattle an hour early, with anybody late having to sit & wait outside the velodrome to allow them free reign right around the stadium. Already, we are sitting ducks for that vermin.

However from about 15 minutes before the end, expect the exits to be blocked & us kept in. Should the match go wrong & they have essentially "won the league" (although it's already over) they will milk it for all its worth. The bheasts won't leave & their players will do one of those cringy lap of honours they've become accustomed to. Make no mistake, they will be sure to ramp it up as they come to the Rangers end. 

We will be subjected to at least half an hour, if not more of this, with their iraoke in full swing over the tannoy!

We really need to make sure we don't take the bait, although I don't think I could blame anybody who did. 

Cameras would be all over the away support. If the worst does happen and it plays out that way, the paedo banners and chants should be front, centre and unmissable.

3 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

Players were told before the last game there were to be no “lap of honours” be interesting to see if the same is implemented this Sunday