James Dornan (SNP) - Club 1872 Apology

Laudrup1984

2 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I presume this apology never made headline news

SNP MSP James Dornan has apologised to Rangers fan group Club 1872 after he claimed they “abuse him regularly” on their website.

The politician also apologised for accusing the organisation of failing to monitor their user content.

Screenshot_2019-03-20-12-32-47.jpg

12 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Club 1872 still questioning his fitness to chair a sectarianism group.

I'd be questioning that cunt's right to breathe.

This is the kind of behaviour from our politicians that emboldens the plastics. Incitement to hate. Not the they need much help, but gives them the feeling of infalibility and a sense of right in all that they do.

An enemy of the state and a reptile of man needing put down. 

One has got to ask as to where and when this all ends.

If you were an outsider looking in, you'd think it was a piece of Broadway theatre, it is so divorced from the reality of a so called modern day western democracy.

Those cunts need buried politically once and for all. However we have weakness from Westminster to Holyrood in trying to turn the tide, where the former appease them and the latter embolden them. Then we have a significant number of the non taig community supporting them and the remainder filled with apathy, so nothing changes, that is until there is that pivotal moment, an event or seies of events that spurns the non taig community to act. 

Another indy ref with the yessers winning? Too late at that point I'm afraid.

The taigs are well organised and thus far have monopolised and won the propaganda war. As the populist politico's across the western world use this tool of mass communications to promote their fake news and false promises, to demonise those of democratic principles, the niave idealists are left sleep walking to oblivion. Macron being a fine example, but at least the French are starting to wake up to it and fighting back.

I've no answer to the apathy right here in this midden, but only to say that if we don't up our game, we will also be sleep walking to oblivion.

45 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

You'd need a fucking conscience for that. Those cunts are shameless. Collectively they must be the largest group of sociopaths on the planet. Their MO demonstrates they are devoid of any empathy. Their end game justifies all means, no matter the collateral damage.

That particualr reptile will be chuckling away that he has fucked us over again without any accountability and remains free to peddle his rhetoric of hate, such is the political narrative in this midden.

your dead right .independence at all costs and no shame whatsoever in their actions. 

they all have each other's backs which makes them untouchable .

without doubt the lowest standard of politicians our country has ever seen .

not surprising that the political talent has been diluted adding the number in holyrood to the numbers in Westminster. 

and it seems that being an SNP member of parliament or assembly member has attracted the dregs of society into the political world. with maybe only mhari black being savvy enough to be a member .Even though I don't agree with her policies I think she puts her points across really well 

9 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

One has got to ask as to where and when this all ends.

If you were an outsider looking in, you'd think it was a piece of Broadway theatre, it is so divorced from the reality of a so called modern day western democracy.

Those cunts need buried politically once and for all. However we have weakness from Westminster to Holyrood in trying to turn the tide, where the former appease them and the latter embolden them. Then we have a significant number of the non taig community supporting them and the remainder filled with apathy, so nothing changes, that is until there is that pivotal moment, an event or seies of events that spurns the non taig community to act. 

Another indy ref with the yessers winning? Too late at that point I'm afraid.

The taigs are well organised and thus far have monopolised and won the propaganda war. As the populist politico's across the western world use this tool of mass communications to promote their fake news and false promises, to demonise those of democratic principles, the niave idealists are left sleep walking to oblivion. Macron being a fine example, but at least the French are starting to wake up to it and fighting back.

I've no answer to the apathy right here in this midden, but only to say that if we don't up our game, we will also be sleep walking to oblivion.

Why don't you, and encourage others,  get involved with your local opposition party to the SNP and get the ball rolling?

Actions may turn the tide of apathy.

8 hours ago, magic8ball said:

has attracted the dregs of society into the political world. with maybe only mhari black

Honest mate. 
Not sure if you saw the video of the wee dyke in a man's suit at the funeral in Coatbridge last year singing 'my boy lollypop',and became an internet hit with a couple of thousand smack heads.
Actually put her in the same bracket,and both should still be working in chip shops.
Both as thick as shite on the rim of a chanty.
Cringed on Monday when she stood up in the Commons,and read a prepared script and I honestly think she should have sub titles when she mutters absolute fuckin drivel.