Scottish FA Youth Cup Final - Being shown on BBC

.Williamson.

35 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

“Then celtic saw a goal chalked off with just two minutes to go. Harper headed in Coffey’s cross but his celebrations were cut short after the referee adjudged the ball to have gone out of play.”

That makes it sound like there was a degree of doubt about it :lol:

978133C7-9D5D-4F75-A94A-FBF34893B9FC.jpeg

Aye I couldn't understand Craigan making such a big deal of it when it happened. As you watched it live you could clearly see it went out 

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

“Then celtic saw a goal chalked off with just two minutes to go. Harper headed in Coffey’s cross but his celebrations were cut short after the referee adjudged the ball to have gone out of play.”

The boy needed to pay back in he was that far out.

9 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I seen that aswell 😂😂

Met Boyd a few times, actually seems a decent cunt from the conversations I've had with him.

But they change 180 when they are among their own flock.

Boyd was one of the bitterest re us being a new club etc back in the day. He's a fanny.

Thought our right back was brilliant, along with McPake who seemed a cut above the rest. I did not think Dapo, NYC & Kai Kennady stood out massively but that is the only time i have seen them play so i wont judge! Great win boys! :cup:

10 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I know he plays for Scotland. I know he was born in London and played for Chelsea. How long has he been in Scotland?

I don't think Dapo played for Chelsea, both Dapo and his younger brother Dire have been at Rangers since a young age. Prior to that his older brother Done was breifly at Rangers,

22 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Did they mention the blatant freekick not given to the lads right before?  Hmmmm.

No they did not it's convenient that isn't it. 

I thought our left back was decent yesterday as well actually I wouldn't have much hesitation throwing him in the first team as well as young Patterson at right back. 

30 minutes ago, Elfideldo said:

I don't think Dapo played for Chelsea, both Dapo and his younger brother Dire have been at Rangers since a young age. Prior to that his older brother Done was breifly at Rangers,

Think the conversation has confusingly jumped between Mebude and NYC.

37 minutes ago, Begby said:

Thought our right back was brilliant, along with McPake who seemed a cut above the rest. I did not think Dapo, NYC & Kai Kennady stood out massively but that is the only time i have seen them play so i wont judge! Great win boys! :cup:

Both starting full backs were actually very good. The sub left back seemed nervous and took time to get into the game, which he then did well.

5 hours ago, DBBTB said:

He's nearly in Airdrie FFS! :lol: 

One of the many brilliant bits of skill from McPake? Pace of Mebude to win the pen? Pinged inch perfect cross field pass from our right back to the left wing? Bullet header from Young-Coombes?

Were any of the above highlights the BBC thought about putting on their website? Were they fuck. 

Instead they show Kennedy being dragged off the pitch and write this:

"Watch as Rangers' Kai Kennedy is dragged off the pitch by celtic’s Liam Morrison before shuffling back on in an attempt to get the game halted."

Really is fucking ridiculous.

6 hours ago, DBBTB said:

bitter bitter spiteful bitter papes.

Archived