Scottish FA Youth Cup Final - Being shown on BBC

.Williamson.

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Great stuff mate/

First look at young Joao Balde. How has he done? Looked nippy as fuck, and good control from the little we saw of him! 

He has made great progress considering he only came in from Boys Club football around two years ago, he has really contributed this season and has shown he deserves to be there.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I know he plays for Scotland. I know he was born in London and played for Chelsea. How long has he been in Scotland?

Think you need to have went to school here at least 5 years for nationality.

14 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Vietnam type flashbacks looking onto the hampden pitch and thinking of the shadows Laudrup left him chasing 

I seen that aswell 😂😂

Met Boyd a few times, actually seems a decent cunt from the conversations I've had with him.

But they change 180 when they are among their own flock.

Was interesting to hear Roy Keane discuss the demise of Man Utd, and how back in the day they felt that they had the best of everything. Best Scouts, backroom staff, training facilities.. Not to mention first team players. 

Starting to see this again at Rangers. 

Well done to all concerned. 

16 minutes ago, Heshootshescores said:

Was interesting to hear Roy Keane discuss the demise of Man Utd, and how back in the day they felt that they had the best of everything. Best Scouts, backroom staff, training facilities.. Not to mention first team players. 

Starting to see this again at Rangers. 

Well done to all concerned. 

Shoosh, your post sounds like we are progressing. Will get you in trouble on here.

6 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

“Then celtic saw a goal chalked off with just two minutes to go. Harper headed in Coffey’s cross but his celebrations were cut short after the referee adjudged the ball to have gone out of play.”

That makes it sound like there was a degree of doubt about it :lol:

978133C7-9D5D-4F75-A94A-FBF34893B9FC.jpeg

He nearly booted the photographer there.

Archived