FIFA 20

DeanMK

A just played a tarrier 5-4 he scores in injury time 6-5 he scored injury time in extra time for prnslities then beats me on penalties I swear to god I’m gonnae smash this controller up

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In seasons yesterday I beat a guy playing Besiktas to win Div 1, he was all over me and I got Morelos sent off, scored an overhead kick from a corner with Davis then scored the winner in the last second of the game with Kamberi on the counter to win 2-1. One of the best moments I’ve had so far on fifa.

It’s just so fucking bad! 

How many hours have been spent on that stupid fucking story mode and that absolute waste of time Volta? All they care about is Ultimate Team and pushing ‘new’ shite like this.

FIX THE GAMEPLAY

23 hours ago, Essandoh said:

It’s just so fucking bad! 

How many hours have been spent on that stupid fucking story mode and that absolute waste of time Volta? All they care about is Ultimate Team and pushing ‘new’ shite like this.

FIX THE GAMEPLAY

Aye surely no one is playing volta. Also story mode and career mode can get to fuck as well. Improve seasons and clubs. Fuck the rest. However no money in that so unfortunately we are stuck with FUT. 

5 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

Aye surely no one is playing volta. Also story mode and career mode can get to fuck as well. Improve seasons and clubs. Fuck the rest. However no money in that so unfortunately we are stuck with FUT. 

Even that is pish

On 28/05/2020 at 09:48, Dan Deacon said:

I quite like Volta, but only 5v5 no walls 

Nice little game of 5s 

Archived