Graeme Souness

22 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

👍

I remember when he left for Liverpool and caused an even bigger stir  .... lad I knew from the Drum told me they were livid ....  as their RSC was named after Souness ... to call it overreaction would have been disingenuous at the time  .... as many were feeling the same about his jumping ship.

Like everything Rangers ... life goes on and with Walter and Archie taking the helm we battled on and won our NIAR.

Truth is there to see that Souness left The Rangers in safe and capable hands ... but at that specific time he was not a popular person among a lot of our support ... or even in the boardroom by Murray's reaction .... time heals as they say and people tend to give GS more leeway now that the unthinkable never materialised.

I have lost touch with the lad from the Drum ..... but I like to think he has mellowed on his thoughts of Graeme and sees him in a positive light now ... as most now do.

:UK:

My Dad still hates him and has never forgiven him for it.

I’m not even joking 😂 

Edit: Thought the Graeme Souness Loyal was from Summerston not Drumchapel?

@Mr Soprano @Rfc52 ?

15 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I’m not even joking 😂 

@Mr Soprano @Rfc52 ?

Always known the drum bus as the Drumchapel loyal  however there used to be two Drumchapel RSCs 

On 25/06/2019 at 14:17, Ozblue said:

GS: Hey Jimmy, I thought you got the arse from being the kit man?

JB: Do you think there's any cunt at Ibrox that has got the baws to  pull that stunt, gaffer?

GS: Naw Jimmy, I nearly pissed maself laughing when that joke was doing the rounds :rofl::rofl:

RM's answer to Larry David. 

7 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I’m not even joking 😂 

@Mr Soprano @Rfc52 ?

👍

The lad was living in Drumchapel mate .....  and he was a member of the GSL.

More likely my post was the reason for confusion ... stating their (Drumchapel)  RSC ... rather than his RSC.

:UK:

11 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

You get rival fans sitting in the same stand together. So gay.

At Liverpool and Everton games?

I find that hard to believe considering you've to be a member to even get tickets on general sale, which they obviously won't be for the derby 

I know what you're saying is done in places like Italy but I've never heard tell of it in the UK