The one and only Black Skull

4 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

mate they where at 12 july prade a few years ago, great band. i remember them coming down the road when the tags hit them with paint bombs etc. still cool as you like. 

great band, actually outstanding but imo and biased opinion the UVF band is better. 

1 hour ago, sausagetrunks said:

mate they where at 12 july prade a few years ago, great band. i remember them coming down the road when the tags hit them with paint bombs etc. still cool as you like. 

great band, actually outstanding but imo and biased opinion the UVF band is better. 

Skull are a great band,my big mates lad plays flute, me and ma big mucker are ex Thornliebank flute band, like your good self, I prefer UVF Regimental band,however, each to their own 👍both great bands.

21 hours ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Brilliant post , used to follow them up Thornliebank /Pollockshaws   way years ago  (If I remember right)

You certainly do... They used to parade with my District(49) back in the day and were probably the best blood and thunder band in the country at that time 

2 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

You certainly do... They used to parade with my District(49) back in the day and were probably the best blood and thunder band in the country at that time 

Remember when they passed the chapel in Thornliebank :UK:        

33 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Remember when they passed the chapel in Thornliebank :UK:        

Pride of the Village too aye I remember the Chapel... Always seemed to be covered in graffiti any time I was up that way 

My mates da was in the Thornliebank FB years ago and my other mates da was in the Noey FB as well 

How staunch was Thornliebank back then eh 

2 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

Pride of the Village too aye I remember the Chapel... Always seemed to be covered in graffiti any time I was up that way 

My mates da was in the Thornliebank FB years ago and my other mates da was in the Noey FB as well 

How staunch was Thornliebank back then eh 

Changed days mate , might be getting old in years but ye canny beat the good old days