*** The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread ***

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Billythebear77 said:

This

the pitch looks slow as fuck mate,  that coupled with the fact Kilmarnock are playing with 10 men in their own half’s making it a shite game 

Shocking advert for Scottish football tbh.

1 minute ago, adam2102 said:

If people didn’t think we’d miss Kent then the first half proves otherwise. 

We will play against teams set up like this all season, we need to be able to run at them and drag them out of position. So far we are too slow and predictable. 

Morelos doing his best and getting absolutely nothing from officials as per  he will end up getting booked imo and the same rubbish rhetoric about discipline will start again  

Docherty on for Aribo. Stewart on for Ojo. 

Decent post until there mate 

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

That pitch is playing a huge part in our performance so far imo.

It's making the balls movement unpredictable and some of the players look scared to run on it.

You can see it mate, the players don’t look comfortable, ojo’s first game on it against a hard man defence as well, I’ll make allowances 

I think we're doing alright on a rubbish pitch and against a team who are refusing to play football and have nearly their whole team back defending, even though they're losing.  One more goal and it's completely game over.

2 minutes ago, adam2102 said:

We will play against teams set up like this all season, we need to be able to run at them and drag them out of position. So far we are too slow and predictable. 

Morelos doing his best and getting absolutely nothing from officials as per  he will end up getting booked imo and the same rubbish rhetoric about discipline will start again  

That's plenty

2 minutes ago, adam2102 said:

Kent was lost in these types of games as well, Kent's best games were when he had space. 

3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Went in the game wanting to pump them, we've been poor. Be happy to just nick the 3 points n improve next game. 

Were still 2 good players away from challenging in my eyes 

I did say i wouldn't discuss football with you again, but i agree tbh.

Kent and Candeias need replaced.

Archived