*** RM Erskine Fund - Season 2019/20 - JOIN HERE!!!!

govanblue

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Our Erskine veterans are still needing more :winnings:to help buy tickets for the EUROPA group games and other things as well.

If you have a few ££££££s spare they would really appreciate your donation. :rangers: 

You're not wrong there.

I was thinking how great it was that we'd raised quite a lot of money with our New Season Fundraiser.  Then I checked the account.

Our Funds have just dropped by a whopping £600  which is the cost for the 3 Group Home Games for our 10 Season tickets -and that's Concession!!

So yes it's great that our Erskine and Combat Stress Veterans are now assured their seats for these exciting matches, but it's not so great that we're now £600 down!

And then we'll have another £500 disappear in the next few days, as soon as BRAVEHOUND cash that cheque we sent them last week.

Which will leave us £1100 down  already.  So yes, we most definitely do need donations from anyone who hasn't already signed for this Season.  

Last I checked, we had about 70 Members already donated, and about 30 members on the Pledged listy, who will donate when they get around to it.

Which leaves approximately 1873 forum Members who haven't yet offered their support to The Fund for this season.

That's quite shocking, isn't it?  :matron:

This is the bit where you say "I'm in gb - send me the PayPal details.:tu:

On 08/09/2019 at 00:40, govanblue said:

You're not wrong there.

I was thinking how great it was that we'd raised quite a lot of money with our New Season Fundraiser.  Then I checked the account.

Our Funds have just dropped by a whopping £600  which is the cost for the 3 Group Home Games for our 10 Season tickets -and that's Concession!!

So yes it's great that our Erskine and Combat Stress Veterans are now assured their seats for these exciting matches, but it's not so great that we're now £600 down!

And then we'll have another £500 disappear in the next few days, as soon as BRAVEHOUND cash that cheque we sent them last week.

Which will leave us £1100 down  already.  So yes, we most definitely do need donations from anyone who hasn't already signed for this Season.  

Last I checked, we had about 70 Members already donated, and about 30 members on the Pledged listy, who will donate when they get around to it.

Which leaves approximately 1873 forum Members who haven't yet offered their support to The Fund fgor this season.

That's quite shocking, isn't it?  :matron:

This is the bit where you say "I'm in gb - send me the PayPal details.:tu:

The Lists have been updated, GB.

We have 73 Members on the Donated List :dance:and 25 on the Pledged List. :thumbup: (@ 8 September).

:kingbilly:

Archived