*** RM Erskine Fund - Season 2019/20 - JOIN HERE!!!!

govanblue

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Andy Little's Boots @A.T.G @bikerblue @blueballss @Boydy69 @Burts91 @cruixranger @DaleFo8 @govanblue @Heshootshescores @IpswichGer @Lets go 55 @mearns loyal @mus @Negri's lovechild @oldskoolblue @ronniescu @Rn510 @saltire266 @SuperTav @The Judderman @VentyFour

Good Afternoon my Little Pledglings

In the hope that you have recovered from your recent spend on all things Rangers, I thought now might be a good time (before payday) to give you a gentle reminder about the New Season RM Erskine Fund Fundraiser.

If you have Donated and @govanblue has not yet let me know, just send a PM please? Otherwise, I look forward to transferring you to the :dance:Donated List :dance:

Cheers, Bears 

3 hours ago, Zetland said:

@Andy Little's Boots @A.T.G @bikerblue @blueballss @Boydy69 @Burts91 @cruixranger @DaleFo8 @govanblue @Heshootshescores @IpswichGer @Lets go 55 @mearns loyal @mus @Negri's lovechild @oldskoolblue @ronniescu @Rn510 @saltire266 @SuperTav @The Judderman @VentyFour

In the hope that you have recovered from your recent spend on all things Rangers, I thought now might be a good time (before payday) to give you a gentle reminder about the New Season RM Erskine Fund Fundraiser.

If you have Donated and @govanblue has not yet let me know, just send a PM please? Otherwise, I look forward to transferring you to the :dance:Donated List :dance:

Cheers, Bears 

I haven't forgotten, sorry, will do it tomorrow

18 hours ago, Zetland said:

Cheers, Bears 

Zetland, I did forget but it is now done!!

3 hours ago, cruixranger said:

Sorry I missed you on Sat. I went down to john Greig statue with skipper but couldn't see you. Can you send me a link and I'll try and send it via PayPal

Thanks

I think GB left a little late and then got caught in traffic and never got there in time. ☹️

I have said he must do better on Sunday. 😁😁

2 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Hi guys, this is a very very big ask...

I am looking for 2 tickets to this game. It's for one of my clients and a support worker.  Please get in contact ASAP if you are able to help as I do need to let my Manager know. It would be very much appreciated. He doesn't get off the Island much, but absolutely loves Rangers. 

@govanblue is there anyway you could help with this one? It's really important. 

I'm no help whatsoever for away games. :depressed:

Maybe a Fund Member seeing this may be able to help out?

It might help also if you explain what a "client" is - and why should we care???

1 hour ago, govanblue said:

I'm no help whatsoever for away games. :depressed:

Maybe a Fund Member seeing this may be able to help out?

It might help also if you explain what a "client" is - and why should we care???

She's on the game mate don't embarrass her by making her say it on the open forum

Archived