*** RM Erskine Fund - Season 2019/20 - JOIN HERE!!!!

govanblue

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been a bit busy with other things, so not had much chance to update.  Not a huge amount to update anyway - most things are already sorted and just happen automatically.  :thumbsup:

A few of the pledged members listed above have now paid, but I've not updated  @Zetland yet, so don't worry if you'v e donated in the last week or so and not had it confirmed yet.  I'll get around to it.

And if you've not donated yet, and aren't back from your holidays etc, no problem, just send @Zetland a PM and she'll keep you on hold.

Thanks to the Fund and its Members, Our Veterans have been attending all our recent home games (and Legends game) in numbers, and have been (mostly) enjoying the games greatly. 

And this week, we've renewed our annual Rangers Lotto subscription of 11 entries per week for the next 40 weeks.  We had already paid the previous 11 weeks of the current Rangers Lotto year, so this is us just paying the rest off in advance.   £1 per entry, 11 entries, 40 weeks = £440

That's us good with the Lotto till around mid-July next year.  Fingers crossed we get some wins now.  Our last £1000 win seems like a distant memory now.  :lol:

oh, and we sent a £100 cheque to Bravehound to support their Golden Retriever Day. 

It's getting close to Christmas.  We'll probably need to turn our attention soon to our traditional support of the Erskine Veterans' Christmas Parties.  

:rangers:

On 19/10/2019 at 10:57, govanblue said:

I've been a bit busy with other things, so not had much chance to update.  Not a huge amount to update anyway - most things are already sorted and just happen automatically.  :thumbsup:

A few of the pledged members listed above have now paid, but I've not updated  @Zetland yet, so don't worry if you'v e donated in the last week or so and not had it confirmed yet.  I'll get around to it.

And if you've not donated yet, and aren't back from your holidays etc, no problem, just send @Zetland a PM and she'll keep you on hold.

Thanks to the Fund and its Members, Our Veterans have been attending all our recent home games (and Legends game) in numbers, and have been (mostly) enjoying the games greatly. 

And this week, we've renewed our annual Rangers Lotto subscription of 11 entries per week for the next 40 weeks.  We had already paid the previous 11 weeks of the current Rangers Lotto year, so this is us just paying the rest off in advance.   £1 per entry, 11 entries, 40 weeks = £440

That's us good with the Lotto till around mid-July next year.  Fingers crossed we get some wins now.  Our last £1000 win seems like a distant memory now.  :lol:

oh, and we sent a £100 cheque to Bravehound to support their Golden Retriever Day. 

It's getting close to Christmas.  We'll probably need to turn our attention soon to our traditional support of the Erskine Veterans' Christmas Parties.  

:rangers:

Will send my donation for the Christmas Fundraiser shortly, GB. I always find it better to donate for our Veterans before I start on the rest of my Christmas shopping. :thumbup:

Okay my little Pledglings, we are approaching another month end (Payday).

I am hopeful that you will visit the thread and maybe even send me a PM for Bank or PayPal details! :whistle:

@Andy Little's Boots @A.T.G @bikerblue @Burts91 @DaleFo8 @govanblue @Lets go 55 @Negri's lovechild @oldskoolblue @Rn510 @saltire266 @The Judderman @VentyFour @ZZed

4 minutes ago, Zetland said:

Oh, okay then!! 

We're doing okay for funds at the moment, and contrary to what outsiders looking in might think, The Fund is not here to just take all your money off you all the time.  Only when we need it.

And anyway, before Christmas, we have Remembrance Day to deal with. 

Below is a list of everything we have planned for Remembrance Day...

Absolutely hee-haw.

Traditionally we don't do anything at all in the lead up to Remembrance Day, because that is the time when everyone else is thinking about it.  So we sit back and let them get on with it,

Then on November 12th, when everyone has forgotten again, we can resume our remembering. 

And then we can start thinking about what to get our Veterans (and Broxi Bravehound) for Christmas.

:thumbsup:

16 hours ago, Zetland said:

Okay my little Pledglings, we are approaching another month end (Payday).

I am hopeful that you will visit the thread and maybe even send me a PM for Bank or PayPal details! :whistle:

@Andy Little's Boots @A.T.G @bikerblue @Burts91 @DaleFo8 @govanblue @Lets go 55 @Negri's lovechild @oldskoolblue @Rn510 @saltire266 @The Judderman @VentyFour @ZZed

Tomorrow hopefully,hit me with the Paypal please😜

Archived