Why doesnt Gerrard like subs!

berkshirebear

16 hours ago, berkshirebear said:

That game was crying out for Jones after 60-70 minutes were his pace could have been a massive weapon, why doesnt SG seem to like using his subs. I think it cost us massively last year and he doesn't seem to be learning. Will it cost us this year as well?? I'm loving what he's done to the club in terms of standards etc so don't mean to be too critical, but just failing to see his plan with subs!! 

Why doesn't Stevie G like subs ?

Who the fuck knows 'Berk'bear 

Maybe he just prefers McDonald's

Fucking mongo.

1 hour ago, SpicyJelly said:

I'm surprised SeperateEntity isn't all over your typo, him being the grammar polis of the forum and all 💧

💧

💧

😂😂😂

:taig:

:dontfeedtroll: 

Either way, you'll be gone soon daftie. Your "day will come", thinks that's the reference you use most with your KDS mates

Obviously he felt the a draw was good result. Personally I felt we could of grabbed a goal if we were a bit more positive. Jones pace would given us an outball. Ojo had foot race with their left back with about 10 mins to go and you could seen he was done. If it had of been Jones I would fancied him to get away from the defender. All its and buts though maybe getting greedy. 

Need to be clever next week though as I think they could be a problem on the counter.

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

😂😂😂

:taig:

:dontfeedtroll: 

Either way, you'll be gone soon daftie. Your "day will come", thinks that's the reference you use most with your KDS mates

Thought as much after reading another thread. Mighty fucking strange creatures they are