Aw these photos of Gerrard in the blue jersey

GOAT

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Off topic now, but anyway, not wanting pumped out two cups by Aberdeen, and completely failing in the league against a shite celtic isn't unrealistic. If you read the thread, you will see me quoting the post and taking the piss, funny that you never seen that eh.

I done it because the thread is about all the Gerrard pictures.

Yes it is when looking at bigger picture.

Havent got a clue what you're talking about, this thread or another, in the rest of your nonsense reply.  Anyways, majority seem proud and delighted to have SG as our manager, to see him wearing our jersey today. Will leave you in your misery hating that and many of our 1st team players 👍

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Yes it is when looking at bigger picture.

Havent got a clue what you're talking about, this thread or another, in the rest of your nonsense reply.  Anyways, majority seem proud and delighted to have SG as our manager, to see him wearing our jersey today. Will leave you in your misery hating that and many of our 1st team players 👍

Gonny stop talking shite please.

1 minute ago, They Gnu said:

I don’t want to take the thread off on a tangent so I’ll leave it.

I’m not saying it would go off tangent I’m just saying I said arguably, meaning i.e. it’s up for debate.  Arguably it could be John greig aswell, get what I mean? 😂

44 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

"The chance to put the famous blue shirt on for a cameo was a nice touch.

"I think they booed me in a red shirt and got behind me when I came on in blue. I think it was a nice touch.

"My connection here now at Rangers. I am very proud to be the manager, i think it's only right they (the fans) see me in a blue shirt.

"The support and the backing they give me on a weekly basis, that was the reason I wanted to give a cameo for the blue side of it as well."

- Our gaffer 👏👏👏👏👏

0_JS195766359.jpg

I love this man.

Archived