Aberdeen emails are out

RFC55

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Cedrick said:

😂,Aye it was , I know it’s the nature of the beast mate but absolutely no reason whatsoever a bit of loyalty from the club could have been shown 

Tbh ...the club don’t care about the  fans, it’s all about the money coming in, as you said  we will be paying £45  to go into a ballot next year  and you will be lucky if the chances of a ticket changes much.

We are basically going to be paying towards the running / administration of the ticket office, and guess what ? Guarantee you that if you get a ticket,  you will still be charged the extra £1 on top of your ticket 😂 Hope I’m wrong !!

24 minutes ago, BlueBeard said:

Tbh ...the club don’t care about the  fans, it’s all about the money coming in, as you said  we will be paying £45  to go into a ballot next year  and you will be lucky if the chances of a ticket changes much.

We are basically going to be paying towards the running / administration of the ticket office, and guess what ? Guarantee you that if you get a ticket,  you will still be charged the extra £1 on top of your ticket 😂 Hope I’m wrong !!

I’d predict your spot on 

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I bought a ST at every spl team this year as it's the only way to guarantee tickets. Made some good friends at these grounds now.

My mate bought a season ticket for Hamilton,for 150 roughly to guarantee seeing the 2 games👍

He sells the 2 tarrier tickets for £40 each to gullible papes😀

4 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

An away scheme that requires you to turn up at the ticket office with ID to sign and then turn up with ID to buy the ticket.

Pain in the arse for boys that travel if we’ve not got a home game in the time they’ve got to collect though mate

8 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Pain in the arse for boys that travel if we’ve not got a home game in the time they’ve got to collect though mate

There must be a minimum allocation they could allocate months in advance, they released the last half of the seasons allocation the last couple of year and release them the home game before.

Had Livi all season, been to every game bar last week cause am on holiday, throw in a few Euro away games and I’d say domestically I miss probably 2 games at most in a season (tarriers usually). 

You just do what you’ve got to do. Name down on the RSC is fine and well but the work they guys put in is incredible. I’ll always try and sort myself through other means because it means I build up relationships over the season and keep them going. I know 3 or 4 guys on here who’ve done me a turn and me likewise back to them. 

Didn’t get Aberdeen but I’ll be sure as hell on that bus up there even if I don’t get from the RSC begging across social media to get one. 

If you’re main source of away tickets is the TO then that’s your problem imo

7 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Had Livi all season, been to every game bar last week cause am on holiday, throw in a few Euro away games and I’d say domestically I miss probably 2 games at most in a season (tarriers usually). 

You just do what you’ve got to do. Name down on the RSC is fine and well but the work they guys put in is incredible. I’ll always try and sort myself through other means because it means I build up relationships over the season and keep them going. I know 3 or 4 guys on here who’ve done me a turn and me likewise back to them. 

Didn’t get Aberdeen but I’ll be sure as hell on that bus up there even if I don’t get from the RSC begging across social media to get one. 

If you’re main source of away tickets is the TO then that’s your problem imo

Same mate , missed east fife so far this season , you know the tickets that will be easy to come by and the ones that won’t , first game I knew I’d toil I got hearts end as back up , I had to use them , I’ve wrote celtic off ,absolutely no chance getting a ticket , the struggles are usually hearts hibs sheep , rest can pick up one somewhere 

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Think that’s shite mate, harsh on the boys that will have sorted stuff like travel or whatever 

Aye yer right just have to put it down to a mistake , they never make a cunt of drawing me out for Livi though 😂

19 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

does anyone actually get one of these , that don't go on buses ?

I don't go on buses.  I have 2 tickets. 

Depending on circumstances in my personal situation will determine if I am making this game or not. 

Sorry I haven't replied to PM's as yet. I will get round to it. I am telling you all here though, if I don't know you as a regular from here, I won't be giving you the tickets.  Also, I won't be expecting money. I will be giving them away.  If you want to pay then I wish for you to give the proceeds of the tickets to the Erskine Fund instead. That is my wish. 

35 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

I don't go on buses.  I have 2 tickets. 

Depending on circumstances in my personal situation will determine if I am making this game or not. 

Sorry I haven't replied to PM's as yet. I will get round to it. I am telling you all here though, if I don't know you as a regular from here, I won't be giving you the tickets.  Also, I won't be expecting money. I will be giving them away.  If you want to pay then I wish for you to give the proceeds of the tickets to the Erskine Fund instead. That is my wish. 

👏👏👏👏👏👏 brilliant gesture, no wonder you're my favourite poster on here.

So about these tickets..... 😁

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Believable though mate, SLO even said that the plan was that nobody would get two cat a/b game before everybody had one

The way it runs the now though the final. Would surely be cat A no matter the opposition and I know its a different competition but as it stands the now because I had hearts and despite. Missing the final I'd be exempt from. Aberdeen, hibs, taigs and possibly all other cat A league game till at least middle of next season due to getting hearts this season. That's pish

18 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

The way it runs the now though the final. Would surely be cat A no matter the opposition and I know its a different competition but as it stands the now because I had hearts and despite. Missing the final I'd be exempt from. Aberdeen, hibs, taigs and possibly all other cat A league game till at least middle of next season due to getting hearts this season. That's pish

Not a fan of making people miss a big game for possibly years because they were lucky in one ballot. Pain in the arse semis/finals being different from cup games as well.

Archived