New fan kit

skinnymate1690

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, stfu said:

Sold out from M to 2 XL

Cos they opened up the online store at 8:30- which meant that cunts like me who actually joined at 9am like we were supposed to had nae chance. Wanks.

1 minute ago, Bydo said:

Even worse. Fuck sake. Well done though!

Bit of a shambles tbh,but that's to be expected when it comes to our commercial set up. Seemingly only 3000 were made so I bit the bullet. One for Christmas that she paid for and one that will stay in the wrapper and go into storage.

Fucking £150 for 2 football tops :lol:

3 hours ago, Sket said:

Bit of a shambles tbh,but that's to be expected when it comes to our commercial set up. Seemingly only 3000 were made so I bit the bullet. One for Christmas that she paid for and one that will stay in the wrapper and go into storage.

Fucking £150 for 2 football tops :lol:

Be careful with that. I've just recently opened up a top that is nearly 30 years old that was still brand new in the wrapper and the sponsor has imprinted into the back of the shirt from being folded against it for so many years :lol: 

33 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Be careful with that. I've just recently opened up a top that is nearly 30 years old that was still brand new in the wrapper and the sponsor has imprinted into the back of the shirt from being folded against it for so many years :lol: 

Fuck I'll be dead in 30 years time :lol:

Archived