*****The official Bet Fred cup final thread*****

wearethepeople1

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

It hasn't come from the 4lads account so it's not been posted under any 'official' banner. Its come from one of their personal accounts. However, anything posted from any of them would obviously raise a lot of additional conversation and speculation.

Fully understand yours and others concern. It's always a tough one. We live in a day and age now where the majority of fans want to know and need to know everything and anything, yesterday. There will always be rumours, sources, those in the know. When people don't hear anything they are unhappy. When people hear things they are unhappy. It's a tough balance and it's something that will always happen. I don't think there is any malice in it. I think if the speculation was Davis was fit, we'd all have been delighted.

I don’t think there is any malice in it, but whoever tweeted it may have given the filth an advantage, if indeed it turns out to be true (and they even see it)

Imagine they had tweeted that Morelos was out - what a lift the filth would get, and they’d know that Defoe was playing in attack, and could plan accordingly.

I hope this is all a bit of subterfuge on our part. If not then Aberdeen have got aother result against us days after the first.

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

If Davis doesn't make it I think our chances are very slim tomorrow.

We never seem to get any luck meanwhile the scum get all the breaks going.

I would agree. Davis would have been (and hopefully still will be) one of our most important players out there tomorrow. It’s massive if he’s out 

38 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

It hasn't come from the 4lads account so it's not been posted under any 'official' banner. Its come from one of their personal accounts. However, anything posted from any of them would obviously raise a lot of additional conversation and speculation.

Fully understand yours and others concern. It's always a tough one. We live in a day and age now where the majority of fans want to know and need to know everything and anything, yesterday. There will always be rumours, sources, those in the know. When people don't hear anything they are unhappy. When people hear things they are unhappy. It's a tough balance and it's something that will always happen. I don't think there is any malice in it. I think if the speculation was Davis was fit, we'd all have been delighted.

ID10 saying in the injury news thread on FF that the OP was correct in saying Davis is fine.

If that's true and he's now out that says something has happened at training today!

6 minutes ago, Ayrblue1 said:

It’s a sore wan If Davis isn’t playing. I would be happy with any one playing instead of ojo 

I’m not a huge fan of Ojo, but he is taking a huge amount of stick so I hope he scores our winner tomorrow. 🤣

Edit: Fuck it, whilst I’m wishing, I hope he scores a hat-trick, Alfie scores a brace and McGregor scores direct from a goal kick.

Just now, BlueThunder said:

I’m not a huge fan of Ojo, but he is taking a huge amount of stick so I hope he scores our winner tomorrow 🤣

I really don’t like slating our own but whenever he’s in the line up I sigh 😂

saying that I hope he plays and scores and makes me eat my words haha!

1 minute ago, Swagger said:

I would agree. Davis would have been (and hopefully still will be) one of our most important players out there tomorrow. It’s massive if he’s out 

Himself and McGregor are the only ones to beat the scum in a final. 

3 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I’m not a huge fan of Ojo, but he is taking a huge amount of stick so I hope he scores our winner tomorrow. 🤣

Edit: Fuck it, whilst I’m wishing, I hope he scores a hat-trick, Alfie scores a brace and McGregor scores direct from a goal kick.

😂😂

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

ID10 saying in the injury news thread on FF that the OP was correct in saying Davis is fine.

If that's true and he's now out that says something has happened at training today!

By all accounts he was set to play yesterday. The tweet from a few hours ago suggested there was an issue in training today.

Maybe it's mind games. Would be great if he made it but seems unlikely.

8 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

By all accounts he was set to play yesterday. The tweet from a few hours ago suggested there was an issue in training today.

Maybe it's mind games. Would be great if he made it but seems unlikely.

I wanna know exactly what we've been doing in training the day before a major final ffs 

Just now, Ger_onimo said:

Explain yourself

My mate text me saying Hampden is water logged and I’ve checked social media and there are a numerous rumours. Was wondering if anyone on here heard anything? Hoping it’s nonsense 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

I wanna know exactly what we've been doing in training the day before a major final ffs 

I don't think it's anything to do with the training. It's more the injury he's carrying (in that he's tried to train and been unable to do so) I would presume.

19 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Davis was honking at ibrox against them, if he is indeed out its not a loss as big as say jack, kent or morelos

In the end i really dont give a flying fuck, i just want a Rangers win, i dont care who does it, dont care how they do it, they just need to fucking win

Davis has been outstanding all year. Of course he would be missed and a big loss.

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I don't think it's anything to do with the training. It's more the injury he's carrying (in that he's tried to train and been unable to do so) I would presume.

Lets just hope its all bs interestingly tweet saying this now deleted

I can tell you that most of the south side is underwater and the rain is still coming down in buckets. Don’t know how good the Hampden pitch is in terms of drainage but I would not be surprised to hear there might be some doubt.

This amount of water might bring new meaning to “using our subs”

:pipe:

Archived