Hivs forward CCTV to the bacon.

Redwhiteandblue

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

But still no cunt on here sticking up for them like you said.

Did you do “O” Level Hairsplitting or did you go on to do the higher?

If you think these pricks don’t deserve the jail then sticks to your guns FFS. You’d be a dick but you’d at least be consistent.

3 hours ago, Blueteeth said:

Lucky you, my sister is a police officer... and she's a complete cunt.

It's important not to say everyone's the same, however it seems to me the less talented or intelligent power-hungry people want to be in the police force. They can't get power through their abilities, so they want to become a police officer to feed their hunger to dominate other people or be what they consider important.

Is it true the Police need to take an oath that they would arrest their own family of need be?  Seen that in an episode of Only Fools and Horses and always wondered if it was true.  Imagine your own sister arresting you?  :lol: 

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

@Colin Traive will phone the polis 

Seen your wee spat mate, never grassed anyone for anything in ma puff, that said, cunts throwing bottles at the football need fucked over the skull with one themselves, fuckin idiots, that post from Mearns Loyal was brutal, and that's one of your own, it's not on.

11 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Seen your wee spat mate, never grassed anyone for anything in ma puff, that said, cunts throwing bottles at the football need fucked over the skull with one themselves, fuckin idiots, that post from Mearns Loyal was brutal, and that's one of your own, it's not on.

Cameras everywhere these days mate anybody throwing a bottle from our support will be quickly identified by the cops and banned.

No need for a number on back of seats to grass each other in, fucking mental idea 🤣

Firstly, no cunt should be indiscriminately throwing bottles, or anything else for that matter at a football game and particularly at players, who are simply out there doing their job.

However if personally confronted with a taig wishing you harm, by all means do the cunt with whatever comes to hand. A lockback should about do it.

I also wouldn't be for grassing any cunt, but those not so resourceful, I have no issue with them calling up plod if the victim of a crime or witnessing serious crime, as much as I hate the cunts.

As for the now taig infested plod, they are just loving all this bias against anything Rangers and yes, they also do discriminate when it comes to us. I am sure there are some decent plod out there, but I've yet to meet one. They were bad before back in the day, but now as SNPira's storm troopers, absolute worst cunts. Thick cowardly corrupt bastards, who love labelling cunts and follow through accordingly. Fit you up at the drop of a hat.

As for the cunt who threw the bottle, a new mooth on each side of his face would be the preferred deterrent, but sadly if plod do get him, no doubt the courts will be soft, seeing not being one of us, where a life sentence would be handed down.

The country is a taig infested shitehole, ran  by haters for haters. End of.

11 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Exactly.

Not keen on cliping either but pricks damaging the club reputation and putting Rangers supporters in danger deserve no sympathy IMO.

And the cunts giving it “no grassing” haven’t seen a guy’s head split open with a half bottle thrown by a pished arsehole who thinks it’s funny.

27 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Exactly.

Not keen on cliping either but pricks damaging the club reputation and putting Rangers supporters in danger deserve no sympathy IMO.

And the cunts giving it “no grassing” haven’t seen a guy’s head split open with a half bottle thrown by a pished arsehole who thinks it’s funny.

Fuck sake mate when we where younger you would see lads getting fucked on the head with bottles nearly every weekend by pished arseholes thinking it was funny

53 minutes ago, TMB said:

Is it true the Police need to take an oath that they would arrest their own family of need be?  Seen that in an episode of Only Fools and Horses and always wondered if it was true.  Imagine your own sister arresting you?  :lol: 

No idea, but I think she would have tried if she could. So maybe no :lol: 

20 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Exactly.

Aw I get what your saying, the reptile that throws the bottle thinks he's the fuckin bee's knees, away laughing with his pals, a 'big man', meanwhile some poor bastard that only went for a few beers and watch the game with his mates, is lying in hospital, absolute scum, whatever team they support. 

8 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Apparently 4 men have been identified by hivs CCTV and passed on to the pigs. The guy who threw the bottle of Vodka when Borna was down is in it. 

As much as a wee scummy club they are, at least they have done what we know most other clubs wouldn't have done (Not naming any clubs... just paedos). 

As you can probably tell by my writing, I don't have much time for Wee Nippy's storm troopers,  but that bottle could literally have killed someone if it hit them on the head being thrown from that distance and with it being aimed at one of our players, I'm actually impressed with hivs for doing this. Even if it wasn't one of our players, it's shitty scummy shitebag behaviour and should never be tolerated.  

Hopefully this is a turning point towards our club, especially from hivs who have a good bit of previous as wee all know...

But I won't hold my breath.

but racism is worse, dont you know 🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, TMB said:

Sorry to burst your bubble mate, but OFAH isn't real, it's made up.

5 hours ago, Blueteeth said:

Lucky you, my sister is a police officer... and she's a complete cunt.

It's important not to say everyone's the same, however it seems to me the less talented or intelligent power-hungry people want to be in the police force. They can't get power through their abilities, so they want to become a police officer to feed their hunger to dominate other people or be what they consider important.

I was in a house party a few years back after a funeral and there was a copper lassie there with all her old school pals. Someone started handing out lines then she disappeared. 

10mins later the door got put in by polis looking for coke. 

Talk about being a fucking cunt. 

1 minute ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I was in a house party a few years back after a funeral and there was a copper lassie there with all her old school pals. Someone started handing out lines then she disappeared. 

10mins later the door got put in by polis looking for coke. 

Talk about being a fucking cunt. 

That’s rapid time to get a warrant 

Archived