Clancy

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All we ever ask for is consistency with refs but the appalling lack of consistency in showing cards to Alfie but not theirs and the tug on the shirt for their pen not reciprocated is a fucking joke.  You simply cannot start to give pens for pulls on shirts in the box unless you give them every week to stamp it out.  Flipping it, we are nowhere near as 'cute' at influencing refs in a game as they are so the fact we still won makes it oh so sweeter. GIRFUY every one of you fucking mhanky, paedophilic, bead burling, potato munching cunts. 

2 minutes ago, billscott said:

gerrard just said that in his interview  it should have been a red card before alfredo got booked

Different incident Bill .Nothing was going our way with Clancy 

If the scum had a little bit more attacking ability today in behind .I’m certain he would have given them more decisions to get a result 

Clancy is nothing but a cheating fenian cunt. Make no mistake. He will be fucking gutted tonight. My arse always makes buttons when he is the ref. Normal service resumed today though ya bead rattling bastard! 😀🇬🇧😀🇬🇧😀🇬🇧😀

7 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I'm also coming round to thinking Julien should have seen red. Thought he'd got it right but I now think Julien fouled Morelos having seen it again.

0 decisions for, 5 against.

Those 5 being the handball, Julien red, Christie red, Boljngoli red, Aribo pen.

Yip he wrapped his leg around Morelos.  Clear in replay.

2 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Not sure if it’s been mentioned but did anyone see the pull on Aribo at the corner that we eventually scored from? No consistency there either. 

It was as clear as day yet somehow 'missed' by the officials and unsurprisingly glossed over by sky sports.

7 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Scumbag Clancy just made up his own rules today.

IFAB Laws of the Game

It is an offence if a player: ...scores in the opponents' goal directly from their hand/arm, even if accidental, including by the goalkeeper.

Sweep, sweep.

He had a clear view so he is either blind or a fenian cheating cunt. Take your pick.

Where the fuck did he get 4 minutes of injury time. We had made 1 sub before injury time started. They had 3, Thats 2 minutes. There was no serious injuries. The game didnt stop. 

Not to even fucking mention the extra 2 minutes he added after that for no reason 

9 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I'm also coming round to thinking Julien should have seen red. Thought he'd got it right but I now think Julien fouled Morelos having seen it again.

0 decisions for, 5 against.

Those 5 being the handball, Julien red, Christie red, Boljngoli red, Aribo pen.

Welcome, belatedly, to the party mate.

Christie, on a yellow, punched Morelos in the baws. Julien, last man, fouled him. At the penalty leading to our goal it should have been a penalty for jersey pull on Aribo. 

That's all in addition to the handball goal, jersey pull on Morelos and bollingoli stuff.

It's never ever ever down to purely incompetence. 6 mins played despite 5 subs (2.5 mins injury time) and no physios on, all of which benefitted the scum and led to Morelos being sent off.

Corrupt to the fucking core.

1 minute ago, shenders said:

Where the fuck did he get 4 minutes of injury time. We had made 1 sub before injury time started. They had 3, Thats 2 minutes. There was no serious injuries. The game didnt stop. 

Not to even fucking mention the extra 2 minutes he added after that for no reason 

The extra couple of minutes at the end done it for me. Cheating plain and simple.

Archived