Clancy

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He saw what he wanted. Said it at half time, I'll say it again.

Katic tugged Julien and Morelos went down with no contact.

The same happened this game and previously and their players weren't even spoken too never mind penalised with a penalty or sent off.

It's not the decisions they give that the issue, blatant offsides apart, it the lack of parity with the ones they dont.

Papery never prospers 

23 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Oh yes. About as good a feeling as it gets. 32 or 33 years on from my first and it never gets old. 

Never .Especially as it’s been quite a while from the last 

Hopefully we move on from this properly next year .No point in winning today and losing straight away when we resume 

At least that’s now 2 miserable New Years ,the beggars will be having .
The pressure completely taken off us now though 

1 minute ago, five stars said:

Looked like the penalty began with julian pushing Katic, Katic then grabs his shirt briefly before letting go.

If that was a penalty there should be at least 5 in every game every week. Papish bastard was dying for anything that looked close to a penalty for them. Add to that his blindness at their goal. I said at halftime all he had left was to send Morelos off in the second half , he achieved that too.

It was another corrupt SFA referee carrying out his instructions..........

53 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He saw what he wanted. Said it at half time, I'll say it again.

Katic tugged Julien and Morelos went down with no contact.

The same happened this game and previously and their players weren't even spoken to never mind penalised with a penalty or sent off.

It's not the decisions they give that the issue, blatant offsides apart, it the lack of parity with the ones they dont.

Bingo. I've no issue with the penalty or our red card. I've a MASSIVE issue with the reverse decisions not being given. 

In other words, the massive decisions all going in THEIR favour. Again. 

If Christie and/or Boli are sent off and their goal is chalked off (things that should've happened), and they get a penalty, we get a penalty (tho we did then score anyways) and Morelos gets sent off, I'm not saying a word about the ref as it's at least consistent and balanced. 

There was NOTHING balanced about Clancy's performance. 

1 minute ago, evenstevens said:

Bingo. I've no issue with the penalty or our red card. I've a MASSIVE issue with the reverse decisions not being given. 

If Christie and/or Boli are sent off and their goal is chalked off (things that should've happened), and they get a penalty and Morelos gets sent off, I'm not saying a word about the ref as it's be balanced. 

Clancy will get slaughtered by them for something they're still desperately trying to pin on him.

1 minute ago, evenstevens said:

If Christie and/or Boli are sent off and their goal is chalked off (things that should've happened), and they get a penalty and Morelos gets sent off, I'm not saying a word about the ref as it's be balanced. 

He's dressed like a priest 

IMG_20191229_175650.jpg

1 hour ago, Gman36 said:

Imagine they'd equalised in that 97th minute of 4 minutes stoppage time.... Alongside a penalty that 99.9% is never given, a blatant hand ball goal ignored, and a pathetic 2nd yellow to our star striker. 

Second yellow was only right decision he made in full game, first was a disgrace 

10 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Didn’t even really clock this at the time. Free kick to celtic 😂😂

As clear a foul (meaning red card) as you will ever see. We all knew Clancy would cheat but I never quite imagined to this blatant extent.

8 minutes ago, djwyc14 said:

How Christie avoided red for grabbing Morelos by the unmentionables beggars belief. Imagine the reaction if Morelos committed that offence. There should be retrospective action taken.

That was one of the most baffling decisions in a crowded field. He gave the free kick so he’s seen it, but decided that sexually assaulting an opponent doesn’t merit a card

Archived